8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is that we do not have an Indiana Jone SHOW at Disneyland. :rotfl2: We do have an Indiana Jones ride and there is a fastpass for that.

Ooops ... I thought she said the show .. You mean it is not the same show as at MGM ... That's what I assumed. She mentioned something about cars and stuff? Maybe she meant a skip to the front of the line to get on the ride. I was probably mistaken. I checked out the Disneyland sight, and the ride looks cool! Can't wait to try it!

I know that you are well aware of the security concerns that most of us had following the spamming incident a few months ago. It was because of that very concern that you were asked to apply your expertise to creating a secure site. I really don't know or care what your intention was in putting that post out there, but someone in your field certainly should know better. That is what makes me believe it was very intentional on your part.

Furthermore, although you claim the information has been "floating" out there for months, it has actually been carefully guarded by Lisa and others with access to it. You are the one who chose to just throw it out there. And you clearly did so out of spite.

To protest otherwise is just not credible.

Sorry "floating" meant that I wasn't the only one that had the information; maybe a poor choice of words.

I worked very hard on this site and Judy made it seem like I totally blew everybody off which is the total opposite.

I have no reason to be malicous to anyone on these boards. Again, it just slipped my mind that it was there and I took it down as soon as someone reminded me of that fact.

From the fun mini meet held this afternoon:

YG080407128.jpg

Yes, a great day was had by all! Pete and Jack sure know how to host a get-together. Thanks again guys for a GREAT afternoon - topped off by ARod hitting number 500 just for us!:rotfl2:

I'm so glad you all had such a great time! I am a true, blue Dodger fan, but I am happy for you guys that the Yankees won and ARod hit that homerun just for all of you!!

Very nicely stated. I am really enjoying this thread, even if I can't keep up with it all the time. I've met some really nice people, and am looking forward to meeting them in person on the cruise. (Which is only a little more than a year away now!!!!) And I, too, don't want to see the thread shut down.

That said, I'm just about to pack up the laptop, as we're heading out in the wee hours of the morning for our WDW trip for DS's 10th birthday. I'm sure I'll come back to a few 1000 more posts in 2 weeks. then classes start a week after I get back. So much for being somewhat caught up!

Hope to talk to you all again when I get back!

PS Stace, I'm glad you're part of this thread too!:thumbsup2

Have a great trip Mike.

We celebrated my DS 10th BD with a disney cruise in April. How did these kids get so lucky?

More pictures, Lorri! **PLEASE**

I can hardly see you all in that one! :goodvibes

I will ask DH to work on them tomorrow as well as making this one bigger. I know that Paula's son was taking lots of pics and did manage to get one of ARod as he hit the 500th - all we got was the people on the other side of the field catching the ball :rotfl:

YG080407128.jpg

Great pic! More more...for those of us that are sad we didn't get to go.
Even though it was a Yankee game.
Oooh, I said it. I went there.
;)
Hey now... I'm just kidding!

Oh Roger, I'm curious what does the nutmeg man mean? I must have missed something and I wanna know. I mean I gots ta know!

Pete is so neat. hehe
I wish I'd been able to come! I bet it was a blast!!!

Did you realize you're a poet and don't know it :lmao:

I'm so glad you all had such a great time! I am a true, blue Dodger fan, but I am happy for you guys that the Yankees won and ARod hit that homerun just for all of you!!

Ahem,you do realize where the Dodgers started out:thumbsup2 Good ol Brooklyn.

More pictures, Lorri! **PLEASE**

I can hardly see you all in that one! :goodvibes

I Think I can recognize Jack,Johnna, Alan,Adam Paula ,Pete .

I will ask DH to work on them tomorrow as well as making this one bigger. I know that Paula's son was taking lots of pics and did manage to get one of ARod as he hit the 500th - all we got was the people on the other side of the field catching the ball :rotfl:

That's about the extent of all the pics we took at spring training in WWS this year. But yes show us more pics. With name tags :goodvibes

Ooops ... I thought she said the show .. You mean it is not the same show as at MGM ... That's what I assumed. She mentioned something about cars and stuff? Maybe she meant a skip to the front of the line to get on the ride. I was probably mistaken. I checked out the Disneyland sight, and the ride looks cool! Can't wait to try it!

The ride is very cool. :thumbsup2 We were quite confused when we went to WDW to find that there was only a show and no ride.

Ohhhh
Do you know the nutmeg man, the nutmeg man, the nutmeg man.
do you know the nutmeg man, who lives on....

Hello?
earth to Roger... read my post please. In this century most preferably. :rotfl:

YG080407128.jpg

Glad that you all had a great time. :thumbsup2 Glad to see everyone having a good time, but yes I too am a Dodger fan (Arlene, they have been here since 1959 so I think we can call them ours now). Family went to a Dodger game this week with Barry Bonds in town and DBL got to throw out the first pitch at the game and I had to work. :sad2:

Ohhhh
Do you know the nutmeg man, the nutmeg man, the nutmeg man.
do you know the nutmeg man, who lives on....

Hello?
earth to Roger... read my post please. In this century most preferably. :rotfl:

I think he is ignoring you.....

Drury Lane.....

Glad that you all had a great time. :thumbsup2 Glad to see everyone having a good time, but yes I too am a Dodger fan (Arlene, they have been here since 1959 so I think we can call them ours now). Family went to a Dodger game this week with Barry Bonds in town and DBL got to throw out the first pitch at the game and I had to work. :sad2:

(does DBL= Dear/Disney Brother in Law?) And how did he manage that?

Hey Bip,

If we can stir up a controversy, think we can get to the pirate:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

joking

YG080407128.jpg

Glad you guys had a fun time!!!

Have a great trip Mike.

We celebrated my DS 10th BD with a disney cruise in April. How did these kids get so lucky?

Thanks! By the way, the kid saved us some serious money. We were going to go a week later, after he will already be 10. He asked to go early for his B-day. We checking in while he's still 9, we got his annual pass at the kid's price, and we get to pay for him as a kid or the meal plan for the whole 12 nights.

I feel like Crash, with a drive-by posting after I said I was going, but here's my new cruise drama:

We're a family of five traveling in a cat 6 and cat 11 cabin. For some reason, I decided to see if our cabins were assigned yet. The cat 6 is still GTY. Our friend who is travelling with us has had her cat 11 assigned since day one, and its deck 6, midship. Well our cat 11 was just assigned, and it's deck 7 aft. Of course my first thought was that I'd be closer to MR's blender...but then I realized that there are no cat 6's on that deck, so our other cabin could not possibly be anywhere nearby.

I e-mailed our TA to contact DCL and make sure they know we're traveling together, and see if they could get us near each other. Of course, I won't have e-mail access, so I won't know if she hears anything for at least 2 weeks.

So, the good news is that they're assigning some cabins, the bad news for me is that mine is potentially really inconvenient for my situation.

Anyway, I'm off to the airport in about 6 hours, so to channel Crash some more...

"Adios!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter