8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick drive by posting....

DROPPS are available at Walmart.com Looking at the fine print, says they're only available online, but they can ship to store for free. Theyre' $5 and Target.com and Amazon.com are 3 packs of 20 for $22(?) I think. Walmart.com was definitely the cheapest.

Is anyone else considering tipping some cash at the beginning of the cruise so they have a little extra spending money for our ports of call? I wondered if they have enough time off the ship when we're in port for it to matter.

Cheers!

J

Good morning everyone!
Paula how are you guys doing? Sounds like you have alot going on. Do you think you'll get it settled before the cruise?

Hi Peter and Johnna! We are great--just over worked.:rotfl: Hopefully, everything will be completed in about 2 weeks. I am planning to have an anniversary (6 years) the last week of July--they BETTER make that deadline.

I think we all feel your pain with the packing situation! So are all your costumes finished now? You all are going to look AWEsome!!!!!:goodvibes

I don't know about you,but you'll most likely see me a few days on Deck 9,in the same pair of jean shorts!

Oh well, yeah....me too. Same shorts and tanks. I was just thinking dinner clothes. I am going to mix & match though.

With what I have for outfits that fit...you will be seeing me in the same outfit a minimum of twice! (I think I may have to do some laundry twice) Unfortunately..my great plans of fitting into more capris that fit 2 years ago didn't come thru...

me too.. I am only bring so many outfits for dinner ( 5) and then will wear the same thing in rotation... as for shorts and capris.. yep only a few of those too.. BTW I can't fit into my stuff from 2 years ago either.. bummer..

nametag.jpg

grest design.. i love it..

Children and Grandchildren...you got to love them!!!

My DGD(the almost 4 year old that had Salmonella) decided to see if a Polly Pocket purple high heel shoe could fit up her nose today. :headache: :headache: I am doing my job today and DD calls to see if I could come with her to the Doctors office to watch my DGS. I told John to stay and finish the movies. While she was coming to get me.........two cars ahead of her decided to hit a huge break-away light pole.:scared1: :scared1: The car hit the pole and went into a ditch.:eek: My daughter missed the car in front of her by inches. :eek: The break-away pole flew over three lanes and just missed her car!!! :sad2: My daughter called 911 and the police asked if she could stay by the accident scene. :confused3 She said no she had to rush her daughter to the doctors. The police asked if she need to get an ambulance. Daughter said no.........there was just a shoe up her nose daughter's nose.I think my hair should be totally white by the time we cruise this August. BTW...the doctor did get out the purple shoe.:headache: :headache: :headache:

I'm glad she's okay, her guardian angel is working overtime!

I just have to ask, did Polly Pocket get her shoe back? ;)

We thought the show was really bad. I guess I haven't watched Dinner: Impossible much before! He was very spastic and like "We're going to run out of time" one minute and then like "We need another entree" the next and then "we're out of time" again later! I guess I didn't catch how he was criticizing Disney. The scavenger part would've been more interesting if he had any clue about Disney World... We liked the chef in charge of the students much better; "It's about the students learning".

I agree! Love Alton Brown!:thumbsup2

I felt the criticizing part came from his constant complaining about how long it took to get the food from the Disney warehouse and complaiing about the Disney kitchen equipment. But, truthfully he does that on every show. :rolleyes:

I have a "foreign object" in an orfice story.
Last year I got a call from the school nurse on Miranda. As the girl has never missed a day of school, I was concerned. Turns out the girl put an eraser in her ear. I took her 30 mins away to see her Pediatrician but he said we would have to go to an ENT as it was REALLY down there.
$250.00 later an ENT has said eraser out of her ear. :rolleyes:
Needless to say I had quite the conversation with her on why she did that.

My DS has put gum up his nose and in his ears, has also put a tic tac up his nose. The best was a few months ago when he opened a couch cushion and put some of the foam in his year. I couldn't even see it, he pushed it so far in. Our ped couldn't pull it out and we had to take a trip to the ENT to get it out. And he was almost 6 when he did this. When you ask him why he does stuff like this he just shrugs. And he's supposed to be a gifted child. Yeah. ;)

"Because I wanted to see what happened..." is the usual response of gifted kids.

Children and Grandchildren...you got to love them!!!

My DGD(the almost 4 year old that had Salmonella) decided to see if a Polly Pocket purple high heel shoe could fit up her nose today. :headache: :headache: I am doing my job today and DD calls to see if I could come with her to the Doctors office to watch my DGS. I told John to stay and finish the movies. While she was coming to get me.........two cars ahead of her decided to hit a huge break-away light pole.:scared1: :scared1: The car hit the pole and went into a ditch.:eek: My daughter missed the car in front of her by inches. :eek: The break-away pole flew over three lanes and just missed her car!!! :sad2: My daughter called 911 and the police asked if she could stay by the accident scene. :confused3 She said no she had to rush her daughter to the doctors. The police asked if she need to get an ambulance. Daughter said no.........there was just a shoe up her nose daughter's nose.I think my hair should be totally white by the time we cruise this August. BTW...the doctor did get out the purple shoe.:headache: :headache: :headache:

OH MY! You really don't know what kids will do!

Glad she is ok! (Hopefully your DD is too!)

At least she was accessorizing her nose? Way to think outside the box?

Chrissie

Hi Peter and Johnna! We are great--just over worked.:rotfl: Hopefully, everything will be completed in about 2 weeks. I am planning to have an anniversary (6 years) the last week of July--they BETTER make that deadline.

I think we all feel your pain with the packing situation! So are all your costumes finished now? You all are going to look AWEsome!!!!!:goodvibes

Yes, finally. I just finished my daughters gold gown from the first movie (my favorite). It's huge. It took 2 months. I'm just waiting for her shoes. They're coming from Canada, from a company that specializes in reproductions from the 16-1800's. They should be here next week. I'll try and post pictures. He's making them out of the same material the dress is made out of (silk brocade).

Actually, I'm going to start packing the costumes today.

Jack tried on his Norrington costume on yesterday. His shoes came in yesterday (from the same company).

He looks smashing!

I weighed my costume the other day it weighs almost 30 lbs. I guess we'll be paying for extra weight and suitcases.

Take care. Say hi to Alan and Adam for us!

I weighed my costume the other day it weighs almost 30 lbs. I guess we'll be paying for extra weight and suitcases.

Wowzer!

We had a trial suitcase packing session the other day......I might have to wear my tricorn on boarding day lol.....

Andy

co-workers...who needs stinkin co-workers....

Guess what i lost today? (and "my mind" is not a valid answer)

I need your help Counselor...

~K

Kristina- I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear this! Prayers that it will work out and you will find something better! :grouphug:

..his
threats..are dangerous behaviors. * drinking without self control, often
includes..abusing drugs...+ guns..are a meance...by my ways of'thinking.
epecially after he made the comment of shooting up in the trees.

i had no idea..of his plotting..until last week. now i am making the
connections..for the laws enforcment, including taking pictures. & seeing
how little it takes..to provoke him....like hanging no trespassing signs,
..one can see where my cameras will be pointed.:wizard:

You be careful - hear? :scared:

Yikes! You're working out preparing to wear it for the evening?

I am done reassigning kids SM's. They will go out sometime Thursday in batches. Thank you all for understanding. Also for you impatient people :-)teeth: :rotfl: ) first adult ones will go out too! Can u tell I was a busy bee tonight? Haven't stayed up this late since end of April!!!!! LOL

Later Gators. Off to catch some zzzzzzzz's.

Thanks Laura for all your hard work! We are patiently waiting.

Chrissie love the name tags!

Yes, finally. I just finished my daughters gold gown from the first movie (my favorite). It's huge. It took 2 months. I'm just waiting for her shoes. They're coming from Canada, from a company that specializes in reproductions from the 16-1800's. They should be here next week. I'll try and post pictures. He's making them out of the same material the dress is made out of (silk brocade).

Actually, I'm going to start packing the costumes today.

Jack tried on his Norrington costume on yesterday. His shoes came in yesterday (from the same company).

He looks smashing!

Take care. Say hi to Alan and Adam for us!

Peter, try wearing th costume on the plane.:lmao: Bet you will get attention and save on the extra weight.:rotfl2: Visual image of the family all dressed up for a 5 hour flight. priceless.

K...... So sorry about the job. :grouphug:

I dvr'd the dinner impossible episode last night as I had read about it half way thru the episode.Will watch it later. I really need to get the pirate costume under way. Will try to cut out the pattern today and if that doesn't work will try ebay.

74 under dreary skies. should be 84 later.

co-workers...who needs stinkin co-workers....

Guess what i lost today? (and "my mind" is not a valid answer)

I need your help Counselor...

~K

sorry about the job K... a better one will come along..but it is hard to deal with so close to cruise time.. :grouphug:

Oh Tag Fairy......

:rotfl2:

Peter, try wearing th costume on the plane.:lmao: Bet you will get attention and save on the extra weight.:rotfl2: Visual image of the family all dressed up for a 5 hour flight. priceless.

K...... So sorry about the job. :grouphug:

I dvr'd the dinner impossible episode last night as I had read about it half way thru the episode.Will watch it later. I really need to get the pirate costume under way. Will try to cut out the pattern today and if that doesn't work will try ebay.

74 under dreary skies. should be 84 later.

That is too funny! I would LOVE to see that on a plane. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter