8:05 ADR at Crystal Palace...how will I get there from Pop Century???

Razorback

Mouseketeer
I know the busses do not start running until one hour before the park opens. The morning of the breakfast the park opens at 9:00.

Do I need to re-schedule or is there a way to get to CP in time.

We are flying in and do not have a rental car.

I tihink I remember reading about Character Breakfast Buses in the morning. Not sure what time they start but I would guess that they must get you there in time for the earliest breakfast.

I believe the breakfast buses generally start running around 7:00am. They run I think every 15 to 20 minutes. Just be out front of the Pop and the buses will show up. Just make sure to ask when you get on to make sure you are on the right bus!

We had a HUGE problem with this at Pop last time. ;) This time I made my ressies later!!

we have an ADR at CP at 8:05 also... I thought I had read the busses ran early for dining??? What time should we be at the bus stop for this??

I had an 8:05 ADR for CP a few weeks ago. They do run special buses for character dining. Just make sure to give yourself at least an hour to get there from Pop. I allowed myself 40 mins. from BWV and made it just in time.

Melissa

Our problem was we would get to the bus stop and wait a LONG time for a bus and then if we didn't make the first one we were out of luck for time.

We were about 15 minutes late it seemed every breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter