7DMT vs. HP rides

jpkkld

Mouseketeer
Comparison question for Disney/UO guests: How would you rate "bumpiness" for 7DMT, Forbidden Journey, and Gringotts?

"Bumpiness" meaning impact to spine, tailbone, general jiggling of organs (bladder)?

Taking my senior mother for a girls weekend, and her latest feedback is that she was slightly uncomfortable on 7DMT 2 years ago, but if the HP rides are similar, she would be willing to try them.

Hippogryff is not on the list. :)

The irony is, I've been on all of these many times, but I can't seem to recall with any accuracy how bumpy they were! Love them all, and can't imagine a day when I would opt not to do one for health reasons.

I think that Gringotts very smooth. I did not notice bumpiness. I also think 7DMT is very smooth too, so maybe I am not the best person to compare these?

FJ is more jerky as far as the bench your sitting on moving quickly. I did not notice any problems as I am pretty squished in the seat. I can get motion sick on this one, a couple parts I close my eyes.

We took my mother ( who is now 90 years old) on Gringotts two years ago. She was perfectly fine. We didn't take her on Forbidden Journey, although I think she probably would have been fine.

I think that Gringotts very smooth. I did not notice bumpiness. I also think 7DMT is very smooth too, so maybe I am not the best person to compare these?

FJ is more jerky as far as the bench your sitting on moving quickly. I did not notice any problems as I am pretty squished in the seat. I can get motion sick on this one, a couple parts I close my eyes.

I agree. 7DMT and Gringotts were both smooth imho. FJ was very bumpy and jerky, it made me really sick.

Thanks! I had mentally categorized Gringotts as the most bumpy, probably due to the intensity. Mom would probably prefer Gringotts, as she's not a fan of dangly feet rides.

Gringotts is very smooth. It is not intense at all. YouTube videos are quite misleading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter