750 DVC points for Rent / Transfer Poly, AUL, VGF starting at $20, good at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowered price point for Grand Floridian points, now only $21 per point.

An experienced DVC Member with more DVC points than we can use this year, I am looking to make reservations for rent or transfer points to another DVC member. The points can be used to book reservations at their home resort within an 11-month window, or at any resort, except Riviera, within 7 months.

The following points are available:
- 200 Aulani AUL points @ $20 per point across multiple use years;
- 400 September 2022 Grand Floridian VGF points @ $21 per point (can transfer);
- 375 December 2022 Polynesian PVB Poly points @ $22 per point (can transfer).

I am happy to check availability for you. To actually book a reservation, we need to exchange information through the DISBoards PM system (https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/).

I am using a rental contract and accept payments through PayPal friends and family, Venmo or Zelle. Sorry, I cannot accept credit cards. A payment plan is also available.
I’m looking for grand Floridian 25th -29th
Can u check if it’s available?
If not I also have some dates I need in November thank you Soo much

I’m looking for grand Floridian 25th -29th
Can u check if it’s available?
If not I also have some dates I need in November thank you Soo much
For August 25-29, there is unfortunately no studio availability at any DVC resort. Would be happy to check for November.

Good morning,
I am looking for 52 for a key West Studio November 8, 2022 - November 12, 2022 4 nights. would you be able to help me?

Thank you :-)

Good morning,
I am looking for 52 for a key West Studio November 8, 2022 - November 12, 2022 4 nights. would you be able to help me?

Thank you :-)
I would love to help, but there is no studio availability for these dates at any WDW DVC resort, so sorry. Let me know if you have some flexibility on your travel dates.

I would love to help, but there is no studio availability for these dates at any WDW DVC resort, so sorry. Let me know if you have some flexibility on your travel dates.
Thank you. How about any studio resort, (2 Studios)
10/25/22 -10/29/22
11/1/22 - 11/5/22
11/15/22 - 11/19/22

or maybe a 2 bedroom at Key west if possible for any of those dates. Please and ans Thank you.
We can book a 2-bedroom villa at Old Key West for two nights, 11/1-11/3, or for four nights, 10/23-10/27 - would that work?

If you don't mind, send me a PM with your telephone number so I can call you and check availability in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter