$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

What is quickrewards like? I won't sign uo for stuff because with the other sites I'm on I have already signed up for most things and as going through them to buy stuff, I just don;t need to be spending any moeny to buy anything? Do they send click emails?

They send you click emails. They also have clicks on the website. I just sent in for $50 worth of gift cards last night. One on Quickrewards and one on Creations Rewards.

you are doing great harveysgirl!

i am at the $48 mark with simplegpt so far.
my online shopping has really taken a nose dive for this season, just don't have the extra cash for shopping.

i cashed out with sr and as soon as that goes to paypal that will be another $51.

this is the season i usually make the most on online shopping with the cash backs.

I have done mypoints for years but they did not offer Disney cards. SO...I began a search for rewards sites that did. I also signed up for a bunch of cash payout ones. I quickly relized which ones were a waste so now I have a daily regimen. My husband thought I was a nut. I started out spending a few hours a day. Now I have a system and narrowed down my list. My husband is shocked at my results:thumbsup2 I will show him whos crazy when I have enough to pay for most of our next Disney Vacation! I am a woman on a mission! If you guys have any help or suggestions I would love to hear it!

doesn't mypoints have gift cards for rain forest? i thought i saw something there. but that is what i am working towards thru mypoints. the restaruant gift card.

I would love to hear which ones you think are the best. I don't do many offers because alot seem to make you got through the mill to get to the end. I also don't do much shopping online. What kinds of shopping do you do online? Most of my x-mas shopping is done for my kids, via credit card points and my point (which is my favorite) and I did toy shopping ove the summer when k-mart had all there clearance onsale, in store only though. So for me I don't need to buy that much more either. So I guess which are the best for clik to get points or paid. I also just started irazzo, and it seems pretty easy as well as swagbucks.

doesn't mypoints have gift cards for rain forest? i thought i saw something there. but that is what i am working towards thru mypoints. the restaruant gift card.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes they do. My husband really doesn't like it so we don't go there. The company I work for is owned by Tracker Marine/ Bass pro so I usually get Bass Pro gift cards on Mypoints. That way I can use my employee discount and get more bang for my buck!:cool1:

I would love to hear which ones you think are the best. I don't do many offers because alot seem to make you got through the mill to get to the end. I also don't do much shopping online. What kinds of shopping do you do online? Most of my x-mas shopping is done for my kids, via credit card points and my point (which is my favorite) and I did toy shopping ove the summer when k-mart had all there clearance onsale, in store only though. So for me I don't need to buy that much more either. So I guess which are the best for clik to get points or paid. I also just started irazzo, and it seems pretty easy as well as swagbucks.

I just bought alot of stuff at Kmart online (there is not a KMart in San Antonio if u can believe that!) and used Mypoints. 5 points a $ and I used my Sears card and got no interest. Worked out well.

I am frugal (my husband says cheap) I went to Walmart yesterday and bought alot of Halloween candy that is not in Halloween wrappers. I will mix a few christmas looking ones with it and presto- Half priced Christmas candy! :rotfl2:

I do the following sites-
Sunshine Rewards
Creations Rewards
Mypoints
Memolink ( not so much since they changed it)
Swagbucks
InboxDollars ( i only read the paid emails)
Sendearnings (i only read the paid emails)
Snapdollars ( i only read the emails)
Paid the Fastest
Clixsense
and my favorite new one- Quickrewards

i do swagbucks also, but i am not liking their tracking system at all.

i had it up to 18, then it went to 5. i questioned it and they say that is what it should be.

now yesterday i had 37 and today i got another swagbuck and it still shows 37.

after the first questioning and getting that terrible answer i made sure i get confirmations. but i don't have any for the first 5.

so there is no sense in questioning it yet.

but just a warning to those that do swagbucks, make sure you get your confirmations.

What is quickrewards site. I can't find a dot com, but found a dot net, and signed up but never to a confirmation code, I resent the code and that never came either??? Maybe I have the wrong site? or maybe I should try another email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes they do. My husband really doesn't like it so we don't go there. The company I work for is owned by Tracker Marine/ Bass pro so I usually get Bass Pro gift cards on Mypoints. That way I can use my employee discount and get more bang for my buck!:cool1:

I'm not sure if he is interested, but the Landry's (company for Rainforest Cafe) cards can also be used at T-Rex and Yak & Yeti. Though it would be hard to beat your dicount deal, just throwing the thought out there :)

Can someone point me to how to get these rewards from disneyshopping?
I am sooo clueless on these reard sites and taking the surveys.
thanks

So with quickrewards you earn points and money? I've started it, but it seems really confusing to me so far.

i just checked on my status for an update with simplegpt. in 2 weeks 2 days i have made $73 so far. not too bad for this type of site. i have cashed out 6 times: $13, 4 $10's and a $20. this is just from pt clicks and offers.

i haven't been doing any of the other sites any more, except for mypoints and swagbucks.

i just checked on my status for an update with simplegpt. in 2 weeks 2 days i have made $73 so far. not too bad for this type of site. i have cashed out 6 times: $13, 4 $10's and a $20. this is just from pt clicks and offers.

i haven't been doing any of the other sites any more, except for mypoints and swagbucks.

So exactly what do you do? Do you have to search the site or are they emailed to you?

Ok, I am there and all I see are fill out offer type stuff? Where do you find the click to get paid stuff?

So with quickrewards you earn points and money? I've started it, but it seems really confusing to me so far.

I thought that it was confusing also. It took me a while to figure it out. I almost quit but I am glad I didn't. Make sure you click all of the emails they send. Also go to the site daily and do the trivia and all of the clicks. I also try and do all of the surveys that I can. I have been averaging a $25 gift card every 7-10 days. I always HATED trying to do surveys but now I am on a mission! It is fun and challenging for me. I am cashing out Monday for another $25 gift card!!

I just signed up for simplegpt, where would I find the piad clickes

Member's Area, Offers, drop down box Browse Categories: Paid to Click

or you can search "cpc"

If it is not in the drop down it means they have run out for the day. They load a new batch close to or after midnight and they have a daily cap, so it is good to try to get them early in the day. Good way to earn an easy $1.25+/- per day, depending on the payout offered. Just a note, the pages you click, make sure you leave open and check out the info a little, click on any links interesting, like FAQ, etc. The advertisers consider it "bad leads" when people just click and quickly close pages, that causes the price they can offer for the clicks to go down. The better the leads, the higher the payout. Win win for all :) You don't have to sign up or give email for these, just your time.

What does the red circle with arrow in it mean. Should it be green if there are still clicks left? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!