$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

HARVEYSGIRL

Mouseketeer
I know that everyone is looking for extra Disney money. I have been using several sites since the end of August. I have weeded through them and figured out which ones are the fastest ways for me to earn rewards. I have found that Quickrewards is AWESOME. I know some people dont like it. In the last 6 weeks I have gotten three $25 Disney gift cards. If i had figured out the system sooner I would have more. I have gotten 2 of them in the last 3 weeks!
They don't make you wait 4-6 weeks to ship them either and most of your earning post the next day. You don't have to wait a month to see them. Just thought I would pass that on.

I am ready to get $50 more on a few other sites also. I will keep you guys posted on my progress. Once I figure out all the kinks!

I started QR a little over 2 years ago and I've earned over $2000 in Disney GC's since then. I love QR.:love:

ok share your tricks to get that much on quick rewards. i am a member, but only get up to 10 cents a day. that would not add up very quickly.

i have found simplegpt
i love that one, and the paid to clicks are worth 10 and 15 cents, not % of cents.

I try and do all 3 surveys everyday and I do all the clicks on the website daily as well as the ones that they email. I had to buy checks this week so I used them and got 8% back which was over $5. they also have some good sign ups that I did. The more I use the site the more stuff I find! I love it.

ok gotcha. i do my shopping to get credits from another site sr, so i won't be using this one, and my clicks and offers i am doing on simplegpt.

so for the qr it looks like i will just have to keep clicking away for those %. :thumbsup2

just cashed out from simplegpt and it was instant paypal. by the time i got to paypal it was there. so i know this site is legit. pays good for these types of sites also.

ok gotcha. i do my shopping to get credits from another site sr, so i won't be using this one . . . :thumbsup2

I spread my online shopping around and choose which site gives me the best deal for my purchase. For example, SR gives you 1% back on eBay but you can get twice that much at QR.

MyPoints is about the best for purchasing Entertainment Books. SR gives you 1% on purchases at Staples but you can get more than twice that from QR.
At Walter Drake SR gives you 6% but QR gives you 12%.

My point is that you should look around before you spend your money to see where you get the best deal. I use Becky's charts on CompareRewards dot com
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dg8bt7qw_2fdk4d6fw

and the database at
http://www.rewardsdb.com/

I love QR. Happy Shopping!

What's simplegpt?

i just signed up for Blast Off. You to have be invited to join that one so if anyone is interested in the referral link that gives you a video of how it works let me know and I'll send it to you. It's a homepage, but pays you for shopping online plus for your referrals. NO surveys or anything like that. They have some of the same stores as SR and then each of some that are different.

I signed up for Blastoff too! :thumbsup2 I like how you get your own home page that you can customize and how you can earn cash back from shopping. There's already over 300 merchants over there (i.e. Target, Kohls, iTunes, e.t.c) and I bet they'll be adding more in the weeks to come. :banana: You do have to have an invite to join right now because it hasn't been released to the general public yet. (Maybe in the next week or two?) It's really cool and a lot of fun!:cool1:

simplegpt is another offers site. but it is great. no online shopping.
they have 15 paid to clicks a day at 10 and 15 cents. you can make $1.65 a day. that is 49.50 a month on just ptc's. love it. you only need $5 to cash out, and if you pick paypal it is instant. i cashed out for the first time today and by the time i got to check my paypal acct it was there.
friendly helpful people also and there is a chat box right on the main page.

they have 15 paid to clicks a day at 10 and 15 cents. you can make $1.65 a day. that is 49.50 a month on just ptc's. love it. you only need $5 to cash out, and if you pick paypal it is instant. i cashed out for the first time today and by the time i got to check my paypal acct it was there.

I was just checking this out. Are they the CPC offers? I always clear cookies b/f I start, but do you need to clear cookies b/t each of them? On SR daily clicks or MyPoints emails you don't, so wasn't sure.

I do SR, so don't want to really interfere with anything there (so I don't duplicate offers by accident) as I'm very loyal, been there since they opened in 2006, but these seem like nothing related to anything offered on SR, so I think it will be ok. :confused3

Thanks!

i'm on sr also. yes those are the cpc's=ptc's
sr doesn't have them. is you need help with those let me know. they said to clear inbetween each. i have been clearing inbetween every 2 or 3 and so far its been good.

Is there a referral link. If so please PM the link. I googled simplegpt but there was a lot that came up that wasn't relevant. So I wasn't sure which one to click on.

Hey guys & gals! Referrals are not permitted on the DIS. If you want to share a link to a website that doesn't have a referral code in it, you can post it. But you can't use the DIS to build your referral network. That would be a no-no. :eek: So please, no asking for referrals or offering to refer others to programs! :)

Are the clicks available all day, posted through out the day or in the morning? I can not click at work, so if they are all gone by 6:00 PM - not much point in joining. TIA!

there is a cap to the paid to's. i believe it is 1000 a day. when i get up with the boys for school at 630 am is when i do them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter