• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

can't help you much on the surveys. you either qualify or not. those are pretty basic questions and demographics. i usually never even try them as i rarely qualify. but on occassions i make an attempt.

but i do the offers and the daily clicks.

okay, I'm jumping in. I signed up for quickrewards yesterday and for some reason I was able to complete a bunch of surveys. I must be in the demographic that they are looking for. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself. So far I have $3 posted but I should have more posted in the next few days.

I don't understand the "clicks". Can someone explain how that works in a "clicks for dummies" kind of way. :confused3 Also how do you keep track of what you have done and whether you were credited?

You get credit for clicks immediatly on QR. you just simply click on all of the links. make sure you do the ones on the home page also. I cashed in for another $25 gift card on Qr yesterday. I have enough swagbucks for one but I am waiting until Friday. I read that they were putting the giftcards on sale for Black Friday.:banana:

just remember that once you get the hang of completing offers and getting them to credit (which there are some tricks to that) but you will/may have some slow days where it seems nothing credits. just be patient and try not to get too frustrated. it will pick up again.

i have done pt sites for quite a while and this one so far is the best for pt's, in my opinion, that is.

Can you share some of those tricks please? :worship:

The clicks come thru fine, but the offers don't credit much for me. ....and I have questions, like when it says to complete the first page-does it mean just putting in your email address OR the first page where you enter your info on?

Another situation I get is when it says to complete the survey, yet I never get a complete page. It just goes round and round asking the same questions (exactly) and sometimes has pages pop up and it gets confusing as to which window to continue on.

Any light you can shed, would be greatly appreciated. I have offers from the 21st that still haven't credited.

You get credit for clicks immediatly on QR. you just simply click on all of the links. make sure you do the ones on the home page also. I cashed in for another $25 gift card on Qr yesterday. I have enough swagbucks for one but I am waiting until Friday. I read that they were putting the giftcards on sale for Black Friday.:banana:

Thank you! Right now it says that clicks are down, so I will try again on Friday! Have a great Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for this board, I have learned so much from you all. :worship:

Can you share some of those tricks please? :worship:

The clicks come thru fine, but the offers don't credit much for me. ....and I have questions, like when it says to complete the first page-does it mean just putting in your email address OR the first page where you enter your info on?

Another situation I get is when it says to complete the survey, yet I never get a complete page. It just goes round and round asking the same questions (exactly) and sometimes has pages pop up and it gets confusing as to which window to continue on.

Any light you can shed, would be greatly appreciated. I have offers from the 21st that still haven't credited.

there are some basic things you MUST do for each and every offer.
1. clear cookies
2. allow pop ups
3. new email (yes for every offer)
4. go slow.

i do not do what the simple instructions say (normally). i do what the offer itself says.

normally a first page is your email addy or zip code, then submit or continue
normally the second page is to enter your info.
normally the next page is about 4 or 5 yes/no questions, this page must fully load, as well as all pages, however this page can take a while, on the browser opera it can take around 2 or 2 1/2 mins.

the next bunch of pages will have individual offers, submit or skips.

in the mix will be some long multiple yes/no offers. one thing to not hit on these is the gift cards and i believe the dinners for two, do not say yes to these, they will redirect you.
...some that are good are the smokers offer, wheelchair, schooter offers, carnival, colorado, itt.

it does seem like you are repeating the same pages over and over again. but i think that is because you may be getting redirected. or i am just used to them.

you will eventually get to the silver/gold/plat pages, i follow whatever the page offer says, if it says pick 2 i pick 2. if it says pick 9 i pick 9.
....do not close out all these pages. and click on the bonus, and click on when finished option. let pages sit for a while. some say to let them sit for 10 mins.

you should have some better luck getting offers approved like this. good luck on your offers.

there are some basic things you MUST do for each and every offer.

3. new email (yes for every offer)

:eek: Brand spanking new email addy each time?!! Each offer?!!

Or do you have a list of email addy's that you use each day for each offer and then repeat them the next day?

i do not do what the simple instructions say (normally). i do what the offer itself says.

So, if the simple instructions say to complete just the first page or something like that, you still do the whole offer? WoW

Thank you so much for the tricks. I'm gonna try them all!!!:)

How do you get new email addresses for all the offers? One could easily obtain 100's of email addys.

Thank you so much, Eagles!:yay:

I've had more success since I started following your advice.

I still don't credit all the time but now some are crediting.

On the surveys that say something like thank you you're done but would you please fill out another survey below, I don't know whether I should continue or not.

I'm trying not to do the same kind of survey's each day, but since I'm just getting to know the various kinds I never know if the survey is like the one before until I'm into it.

I'm not complaining at all though. 1 1/2 weeks and I already have over $25!:woohoo:

Things are so tight for us that putting money aside for a trip is not feasible. This is my only way of 'saving' for our next trip.:wizard:

HI, I have read what people have been saying about simplegpt. I currently do sr. I signed up for it in late August. I have made $100 there by buying online, offers, and surveys. Am I able to do both of these companies together? It sounds like I can just do emails/clicks with simplegpt and do my surveys with sr. Is that correct?? I need some help to understand. I would like to sign up, but don't want to risk my money i made with sr already. This my only way to save up for our next disney trip.

Thanks!

HI, I have read what people have been saying about simplegpt. I currently do sr. I signed up for it in late August. I have made $100 there by buying online, offers, and surveys. Am I able to do both of these companies together? It sounds like I can just do emails/clicks with simplegpt and do my surveys with sr. Is that correct?? I need some help to understand. I would like to sign up, but don't want to risk my money i made with sr already. This my only way to save up for our next disney trip.

Thanks!

There is a section on SimpleGPT that is called "Paid to Click (CPC)"

There are usually around 48-50 offered per day at around 3-5 cents each...so around $1.85-$2.00 per day just for reading offers (no email or personal input required). Make sure you clear cookies b/t each click.

SR doesn't have these so that is safe.

As for offers & daily surveys, some/most are offered on both so you would have to keep track or decide to only do them at one place.

Both have excellent customer service and respond quickly to questions.

One nice thing about Simple is that because they aren't a shopping site like SR or MyPoints the paypal is instant (no waiting 30 days). Totally understand why SR & MyPoints have to wait, there is too much fraud when dealing with such large payouts and shopping where things can be returned after getting your incentive. If they didn't fraud would be rampant and they'd be out the money the advertiser revoked while the fraudster is long gone with SR's payment to them. Not good way to stay afloat in business!

ETA: One really nice thing about SR I forgot to mention was that sometimes when you get a wonky Greenfield daily survey (you know, sometimes it just dies in the middle or you get an error, something out of the ordinary & not just not qualified...). You can report the problem and they will investigate and alot of times you will receive a delayed credit...they really do value our time and try to make things right. Not sure if any other sites do this, but I know SR always tries to get us a fair shake.

There is a section on SimpleGPT that is called "Paid to Click (CPC)"

There are usually around 48-50 offered per day at around 3-5 cents each...so around $1.85-$2.00 per day just for reading offers (no email or personal input required). Make sure you clear cookies b/t each click.

SR doesn't have these so that is safe.

As for offers & daily surveys, some/most are offered on both so you would have to keep track or decide to only do them at one place.

Both have excellent customer service and respond quickly to questions.

One nice thing about Simple is that because they aren't a shopping site like SR or MyPoints the paypal is instant (no waiting 30 days). Totally understand why SR & MyPoints have to wait, there is too much fraud when dealing with such large payouts and shopping where things can be returned after getting your incentive. If they didn't fraud would be rampant and they'd be out the money the advertiser revoked while the fraudster is long gone with SR's payment to them. Not good way to stay afloat in business!

Thanks for your help! Do you have to keep clearing cookies? I read something about that, but not sure what they meant and how often you have to do it.

I found the clicks. Do you just do them all at once? This seems to good to be true. What is the catch??

Yes, but they have a thing called the cleaner you can download for free. it works great. And you go to options and chose which cookies you don;t want cleared, (like disboard)

Yes, but they have a thing called the cleaner you can download for free. it works great. And you go to options and chose which cookies you don;t want cleared, (like disboard)

how often do you have to clear cookies?

go to options before cleaning and on the left side look for simplegpt and move it to the right

Wow, I haven't been cleaning between the clicks. Is that to get the 'loan' clicks that are all the same 5 or so websites that you can't help but repeat?

I missed the part about a free cleaner link on Simple....I thought you have to pay for cc cleaner?

BTW jenseib :cool1: Congrats on last month's survey contest! :cheer2: You're name was up there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter