$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

if you guys like simplegpt you will also like Paid the Fastest. I believe that they are the same company.

Since my origianl post I have recieved $200 worth of Disney gift cards. By the end of the week I will have enough to cash in for $50 more. Maybe $75.

I am on a roll!

I was thinking about signing up for one of these. Harveysgirls how many hrs a day do you spend doing this?

if you guys like simplegpt you will also like Paid the Fastest. I believe that they are the same company.

Since my origianl post I have recieved $200 worth of Disney gift cards. By the end of the week I will have enough to cash in for $50 more. Maybe $75.

I am on a roll!

You have to be sure you don't do the same offers on different sites though, ot hey won't credit. I'm not sure, maybe someone can tell me, but if you have 2 computers, would the second one have a different IP? If so ,then you could most likely do one site with one computer and one site with another? I'm not sure though.

Wds83, I sent you a PM, not sure if you will be able to get it till you have more posts though.

You have to be sure you don't do the same offers on different sites though, ot hey won't credit. I'm not sure, maybe someone can tell me, but if you have 2 computers, would the second one have a different IP? If so ,then you could most likely do one site with one computer and one site with another? I'm not sure though.

Wds83, I sent you a PM, not sure if you will be able to get it till you have more posts though.

It goes by a combo of things: computer ip, modem ip, address, phone, specific site userid, email.

You don't want to duplicate period. Regardless of if you "can". (Not you specifically, you as in people out there in general :) ) One offer per household. Otherwise, it is considered fraud & will probably get you banned & lose any earnings thus far.

So are clicks the same as offers? For instance if I click on a HotJobs ad and get .05 at QuickRewards can I do a HotJobs click on another site? Not an offer, just a click. I would hate to join another site and click and lose my rewards. It would not be worth it.

I am already a member of SR, and its nice. But it seems as thought there is more potential rewards out there to be had.

Which would you all recommend? QR?

while i like sr, i have found that i just did not make enough there to cash out.

i love simplegpt. they are currently running 50 paid to clicks, worth about $2.00 a day. they have instant paypal cash outs at $5.00. so if you only do the clicks in 2 1/2 day you can cash out.

they have a great chat box right on the main page. lots of folks there will help with getting offers credited or help with what ever problems you have or just chat away about anything.

but your answers and payments are pretty much instant. most but not all offers are also instant credits. no waiting to send msgs and then waiting for answers. no waiting for cashing out. love all that.

i have been there since 15 oct and made over $100. not sure exactly where, but pretty much ever other day i cash out. although some times i just let it sit til 10 or 20 dollars are there then cash out.

anyway that site is my favorite. i also use swagbucks to collect bucks, and i still use sr for shopping credits.

hope that helps a bit.

Hey eagles!
I'm there with her, and I have made 95 in just over 2 weeks. so I can attest to the fact that it is a great site. I do swagbucks as well. And mypoints. For me swagbucks is a bit slow, but if you are patient you can make enough. Plust they now have Disney gift cards there. I have done mypoints for years, and every year at Christmas time my kids get gift cards...thanks to mypoints. LOL!

I just signed up for SimpleGPT. Any tips I woudl soo appreicate!! Thanks,,!!

I am so lost. All of the offers I have seen want you to fill out your home address. Is this what you all are doing?

Are all of the surveys trusted places to give out your address? I am scared LOL

I have made .04 :(

I don't know. but anyone can get your address, so I don't think there is anything to worry about that. Do the paid clicks each day (they credit around midnight each night) and you will make about 2 a day just doing those and they don't require any personal info.
If you want to do offers there are a few tricks to do to get them to credit, just ask i nthe chat box and everyone is really helpful.

Are all of the surveys trusted places to give out your address? I am scared LOL

I have made .04 :(

as with anything, just be careful and read what you are putting your info into.

read the fine print on offers. a lot of offers will have you input your phone number and then charge you xx amount of money on your phone bill. so IF you do offers, only input your phone number on the first page. that one is a pretty safe one, but again just read the fine print.

simplegpt has great contests also, they have referral contest and offer contests. $150 is the reward for getting the most offers completed in a 2 week time frame. and the owner goes all the way down to (i actually forget lol) 25 ish winners? it isn't too hard to get on that list and it is actually fun.

just remember that once you get the hang of completing offers and getting them to credit (which there are some tricks to that) but you will/may have some slow days where it seems nothing credits. just be patient and try not to get too frustrated. it will pick up again.

i have done pt sites for quite a while and this one so far is the best for pt's, in my opinion, that is.

I did SimpleGPT and Quickrewards to start with.

I wouldn't do both to start with. They may have similar offers, and you can only do an offer once, no matter which company you are with. When you repeat you can risk being banned, so till you get the hang of it, I would stick with just one.

Could someone please explain SimpleGPT? I just signed up and need some help!!

Could someone please explain SimpleGPT? I just signed up and need some help!!

Me too please :)
I think I am going too far into the surveys. $2.54 last night, took me an hour but it was credited. I am thinking I am going too far in.

thanks for any tips :)

each offer needs to be done with a new email. thats the start, and to be sure to clear cookies between every offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter