$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

What does the red circle with arrow in it mean. Should it be green if there are still clicks left? Thanks

That just means that it is a manual import, so you won't see credit for the offer right away. I think all but two are manuals, I usually see credit around noonish - 1pm EST.

I would guess that Simplegpt and paidthefstest are by the same company. I have used PaidtheFastest for a while and I love it. I have gotten alot of money. You should check it out too.

Anybody know the secrets to doing the quickrewards surveys. Everytime I fill in the info it says I don't qualify. I even trying lying and I still didn't qualify.

Anybody know the secrets to doing the quickrewards surveys. Everytime I fill in the info it says I don't qualify. I even trying lying and I still didn't qualify.

I know that you have to go REALLY slow when doing the surveys or else it boots you out. Sometimes you just don't qualify, but if you read/answer in what seems like a RIDICULOUSLY SLOW fashion, I usually have luck with the surveys.

I don't know about the lying part tho.....:rolleyes1

I usually go really slow, becuase I am multi taksing doing other stuff, but I swear as soon as I put my zip code in, I nevr qualify.

Just happened upon this site, I'm still trying to figure out what you are talking about...I think I better go get some ice cream...it might help me think!:rotfl:

I know that you have to go REALLY slow when doing the surveys or else it boots you out. Sometimes you just don't qualify, but if you read/answer in what seems like a RIDICULOUSLY SLOW fashion, I usually have luck with the surveys.

I don't know about the lying part tho.....:rolleyes1

Yeah, don't lie. Kind of defeats the purpose of the survey. I mean, when you read stuff about products you are buying, would you feel good if you knew people were lying on the surveys about them?

Plus, they track by userID, ip address, email, etc. So if it is a lie such as age, race, etc. you're going to get banned eventually b/c those are things you just can't change. They'll also know if you are trying to get surveys with multiple aliases with many emails with different user demographics.

You are allowed 2 per day per house. Can be 2 from you or 1 from 2 members of your house. (This is for Greenfield based surveys) Always same demos & same email addresses (you can each have your own emails, just use the same one respectively each time).

Going slow is key. Especially the first page with the Greeting.

yeah i got tired of surveys and spending so much time on them just to find out i did not qualify.

I've found with the quick reward surveys it tends to go on time of day. I often don't qualify in the mornings...especially Sunday mornings for some reason. It tends to kick me out when I say I don't have kids. But I can usually qualify for one or two each afternoon between 5 & 8. Just keep trying throughout the day to find out what time of day your demographics are being surveyed for...works for me anyway.

Hello!!
I've read and re-read this thread, I signed up for Quickrewards and simplegpt. I currently do SR and hate wasting time trying to qualify for a survey, I am limited on time. I do mypoints and inbox for paid clicks.
So from what i've read, looks like on simplegpt the paid clicks payout more than inbox, also QR offers paid clicks and trivia for points/cash??
Has anyone tried TV Rewards? Also how is CR? I think my brain is suffering from information overload :confused3 soooo much to process!!

Thanks for any help/guidance/advice!!!!
:flower3:

An update to my earlier post in this thread. At that time I posted that the best deal for Entertainment Books was through MyPoints.

Well the best deal NOW is through QuickRewards. I just purchased an Entertainment Book through QR and got $6.00 back!

The rebate on DisneyShopping at QR is now 3.5% and they recently had a special where I earned 5% back on my DisneyShopping purchases. My granddaughters are going to be so surprised at Christmas by how much this thrifty Grandma bought for them.

Thats great.
I am really liking simplegpt so far. I am still learning, but made 40 in a little over a week. If anyone wants to know more about it just ask, an I'll do my best to help. It can be confusing at first.

how far into the offers do you go?

On the Homepage of QuickRewards you can tell what you are going to earn. Each Day there are at least 2 Featured Offers.

Today the first offer will give you 1 cent to visit and 30 cents to register. If you are in a hurry you can just click and visit the website to earn a penny. If you have an email to use for your SPAM, then you can completed the registration and earn 30 cents.

The second offer today is Ideal Bite. You can visit for 1 cent or register and get their MamaBite newsletter sent to your email addy to earn 30 cents.

Is that what you are asking?

Thats great.
I am really liking simplegpt so far. I am still learning, but made 40 in a little over a week. If anyone wants to know more about it just ask, an I'll do my best to help. It can be confusing at first.

Hello!
Ok, help!! how did you do?? I am totally confused with both simplegpt and quickrewards :confused:

Thanks for any advice!!!

Hello!
Ok, help!! how did you do?? I am totally confused with both simplegpt and quickrewards :confused:

Thanks for any advice!!!

The best place for you to begin with QuickRewards is to go to the Homepage, scroll down the left side (Navigation), and read the 3 sections under Help.
FAQ, Guides, and Beginner's Guide

That should answer most of your questions.

You will want to have an email you use for the offers so that all the newsletters and SPAM goes there. Some people get a different email every 3 or 4 months so you can do lots of offers again.

Each day I begin on the QR homepage with the Featured Offers. You can take the 2 or 3 cents and leave, or complete those offers for tokens and cash every day.

Then you can do the surveys. There are bonuses for doing lots of surveys if you like those.

Don't forget to do the QR emails you get every day for more tokens and cash.

And then the shopping. I have 2 granddaughters so DisneyShopping is one of my favorites. LOL

But read the QR guides first and you will be well on your way.

Good Luck!

I just bought alot of stuff at Kmart online (there is not a KMart in San Antonio if u can believe that!) and used Mypoints. 5 points a $ and I used my Sears card and got no interest. Worked out well.

I am frugal (my husband says cheap) I went to Walmart yesterday and bought alot of Halloween candy that is not in Halloween wrappers. I will mix a few christmas looking ones with it and presto- Half priced Christmas candy! :rotfl2:

I do the following sites-
Sunshine Rewards
Creations Rewards
Mypoints
Memolink ( not so much since they changed it)
Swagbucks
InboxDollars ( i only read the paid emails)
Sendearnings (i only read the paid emails)
Snapdollars ( i only read the emails)
Paid the Fastest
Clixsense
and my favorite new one- Quickrewards

Member's Area, Offers, drop down box Browse Categories: Paid to Click

or you can search "cpc"

If it is not in the drop down it means they have run out for the day. They load a new batch close to or after midnight and they have a daily cap, so it is good to try to get them early in the day. Good way to earn an easy $1.25+/- per day, depending on the payout offered. Just a note, the pages you click, make sure you leave open and check out the info a little, click on any links interesting, like FAQ, etc. The advertisers consider it "bad leads" when people just click and quickly close pages, that causes the price they can offer for the clicks to go down. The better the leads, the higher the payout. Win win for all :) You don't have to sign up or give email for these, just your time.

I would guess that Simplegpt and paidthefstest are by the same company. I have used PaidtheFastest for a while and I love it. I have gotten alot of money. You should check it out too.

thanks for the tips

I do quickrewards and you have me really wanting to try simplegpt. If I sign up and do the paid clicks on there, can I do them on qr too? What if they are duplicates? Just worried about violating their terms and conditions.

if you guys like simplegpt you will also like Paid the Fastest. I believe that they are the same company.

Since my origianl post I have recieved $200 worth of Disney gift cards. By the end of the week I will have enough to cash in for $50 more. Maybe $75.

I am on a roll!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter