7 night western Caribbean

mudd

Mouseketeer
Doind the 7 night western Caribbean cruise, Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth and castaway cay. Trying to get ideas of things to do and possible excursions to look into. It will be just myself and my husband, feel like I am totally lost and going in circles with planning this trip, it is our second cruise. Thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

Save a sea turtle experience in Cozumel if you are in the season & Royal Palms in Grand Cayman (it's not an excursion but it's a 4$/pp cab ride and 2$ to get in the Beach Club and it is really nice).

We really enjoyed The Secret River excursion in Cozumel (well actually in Playa del Carmen). Be warned, however, there is a ferry from Cozumel to the mainland that is known for being quite rough. If you have a weak stomach, might be best to stick to excursions directly on Cozumel or take some sort of motion sickness preventative ahead of time. The Secret River was absolutely amazing though; our family thought it was a terrific way to spend the day.

I think the secret river may not be for us. We both get sea sick and the older we get the worse it has gotten. Sounds like one that we would of loved to have done. Thanks.

We have enjoyed Paradise Beach in Cozumel, and Royal Palms in Grand Cayman. We took cabs on our own to both places.
In Jamaica the Tranopy Adventure was a lot of fun.

I think the secret river may not be for us. We both get sea sick and the older we get the worse it has gotten. Sounds like one that we would of loved to have done. Thanks.
Totally understand! Steer clear of anything that is on the mainland then and stick to something on Cozumel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter