7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise July 25 - August 1, 2009

She would have been SO up for that! And, whoa boy, you all would have rocked the ship all right!

Coming soon (it's something like 23 pictures!)

We had scheduled the transatlantic as a "dummy" as I REALLY wanted to do the PC Repo, but the dates weren't available. However, now my wife is saying that we might be able to do BOTH. :woohoo:

(Our financial priorities right now weigh heavily on savings and vacations!)

We've only done one RCL cruise out of LA, and it wasn't that great (we still had fun!), but it was a weekend "booze cruise", it was an older ship, and we were traveling with kids, so it probably wasn't a good representation of RCL. The Mexican riviera cruises sound great (and airfare to SoCal should be MUCH better than flying to FL!)

Moet started the thread asking about the excursion, I just added our pictures when we got back:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154507&page=2

(Scroll down until you see the pictures)

We tend to do the extremes, either hard core adventure, or hard core relaxing! It sound like you did the hard core relaxing! :thumbsup2 As Crush would say: "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!"

I agree! :thumbsup2

Calling Greg's attention :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter