7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral - Nov 14-21, 2021

oboejak

Disney Fanatic and Mother of 2 darling pricesses!
Hello fellow cruisers!

My name is Julie and I am greatly looking forward to cruising in November after this long hiatus! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise. If anyone is interested in participating in Fish Extenders, I will start a list! It's been one of our favorite parts of a Disney cruise, getting to meet and interact with people before and during our cruise, and seeing the immense amounts of creativity people have! Cruising with me will be my DH, DD9, DD7 and our nanny.

Hello! My DW and DS5 (turning 6 on board) will *hopefully* be on this cruise!! We were originally scheduled for a January cruise on the Magic out of Miami, which we figured might be safe, but were clearly wrong!

Cruising with us in the next Stateroom over will be my DMIL and DFIL. We've done this itinerary in January of 2019, but it will be the first Merrytime cruise for us all, and our 4th Disney Cruise in total. If Fish Extenders are a thing, i know our stateroom would participate, hopefully we can get more involved!

The make or break to cruising this fall, in my opinion, will be vaccine requirements. What, if any, will there be? Will the rumored "vaccine passports" be tied to your documentation? Will a negative test be enough for kids under 16? Heck, will cases be so low at that point we don't have any of the above to worry about?

I think the reality of Fall cruising hinges on the answers to these questions.

The make or break to cruising this fall, in my opinion, will be vaccine requirements. What, if any, will there be? Will the rumored "vaccine passports" be tied to your documentation? Will a negative test be enough for kids under 16? Heck, will cases be so low at that point we don't have any of the above to worry about?

I think the reality of Fall cruising hinges on the answers to these questions.
Im hoping for the last of those 3 personally. Our state (California) is behind on Vaccine distribution, but lots of time from here to then to get up to speed, and having recovered from Covid about a month ago, its nothing id wish to go through again, so we will do whatever is needed to be on that ship if she sails!

Hello! After seeing the hopeful news this week from the CDC my DH & I decided we need a break from our home state. We love the parks, but wanted to just relax (and we're very go, go, go on our trips to the parks) so my DH said, "Hey, what about a Disney cruise?" So fingers crossed and lots of pixie dust we'll be there!

This will be our 4th cruise, and our first time on this itinerary and on the Fantasy. We're really looking forward to it. It will be our first cruise without any of our kids (they're all working or in college) so that will be quite a change.

Hello!
My son (14) and I will be venturing on this cruise regardless of restrictions as we DESPERATELY need a vacation after the last year of working from home and virtual school. This will by my 7th Disney Cruise and his 8th (he was lucky enough to go with his grandparents one year!). We are also booked on the Wish next fall, but love this itinerary and the Fantasy. :lovestruc

We are 2 months out everyone! So many changes coming out, but still hopeful we will be a go for this cruise! Doesn't look like there are many families on the board, or the Facebook group at this point. Hopefully more people will join as we get a little closer and have more guidance. I have only seen one other family interested in doing fish extenders, so at this point I will leave that open for one more month. Typically these are fun and creative exchanges to sprinkle Disney magic among other guests, so please let me know if you need a better explanation of what it is or if you would like to be involved.

If this cruise is going, we will be on it! I thought i had read that fish extenders were not allowed due to the CoVid protocols? Maybe i am wrong, but i could care less, i just want to be on the ship!

I am scanning all the posts to see what the current guidelines for the Club/Lab are, as we will have our 5 year old turning 6 on this cruise, and am hoping he can still go to the Kids club, even if its masked up, he has been doing good with that at school so far this year!

Fingers crossed!!

I just saw on the DCL website that they added Fish Extenders to the Covid Protocols. They originally did not include it, since it was not a Disney sponsored activity.
Kids clubs thus far are still a go. Masks will be mandatory for all guests, whether vaccinated or not, so fingers crossed, our littles will still be able to enjoy the clubs!! The biggest difference right now is that we are required to make reservations for time at the kids clubs. We will continue to see what changes as cruises resume. Here's hoping!!

Last edited:
Hello fellow cruisers!

My name is Julie and I am greatly looking forward to cruising in November after this long hiatus! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise. If anyone is interested in participating in Fish Extenders, I will start a list! It's been one of our favorite parts of a Disney cruise, getting to meet and interact with people before and during our cruise, and seeing the immense amounts of creativity people have! Cruising with me will be my DH, DD9, DD7 and our nanny.
Me, my hubby and two daughters would like to sign up for the fish extender list!!!! SO excited to cruise again 🚢⚓

Me, my hubby and two daughters would like to sign up for the fish extender list!!!! SO excited to cruise again 🚢⚓
I wish I had better news, but Disney is still not allowing fish extenders. We were really hoping things would improve and they would allow them, but at this point, we will not be organizing one. Keep watching the "Know before you go" section of the DCL website. Everyone stay safe and healthy, and hopefully we will see you on the cruise in about 5 weeks!

I wish I had better news, but Disney is still not allowing fish extenders. We were really hoping things would improve and they would allow them, but at this point, we will not be organizing one. Keep watching the "Know before you go" section of the DCL website. Everyone stay safe and healthy, and hopefully we will see you on the cruise in about 5 weeks!
Oh man! Thank you for letting me know! Just praying the cruise happens 🙏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter