7 for 5 Extension?

jlssdad

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the 7 for 5 deal will get extended beyond November 18th? We would really like to go in the beginning of December.

This is likely to get a better response on the Theme Parks Board.

Sarangel

I wouldn't think it is likely the 5 Plus 2 Dream Maker package will be extended to December, since it's one of Disney's busiest months.

I'm moving you to Resorts, since this is a resort question. :)

I wouldn't think it is likely the 5 Plus 2 Dream Maker package will be extended to December, since it's one of Disney's busiest months.

December is one of the slower months except around Xmas.

a cm we talked to yesterday actually hinted towards a possible extension when we asked about it.

It does make sense that they would too. Originally they offered this deal to fill in the resorts during a time where they are normally quiet. This particular time, 11-18, aside from thanks giving is quiet until the week b4 and of xmas so an extension past 11-18 makes sense EXCEPT thanksgiving, which may screw it all up and not let the extension go through cause its busy so they dont need to offer deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter