7 Days of Disneymoon Dining on the DDP--- COMPLETED

Thank you so much. Now I really can't wait to go on our Disneymoon in Dec!!!!

What a great write-up!!!! :thumbsup2 I really enjoyed reading the reviews. We visit next mth and are eating at many of the same places! I'm so excited. :yay:

Sorry to hear your dinner in France was poor but really glad your last night's dinner at Le Cellier was outstanding! Always nice to end the trip on a great note.:goodvibes

So glad to hear you loved Le Cellier. We'll be dining there for the first time in November.

I had that same tuna sandwich at Columbia Charter House last year. I was just starting to come down with a cold and didn't want much but that turned out to be probably my favorite lunch. I almost never order tuna when I'm out but it was the only thing that sounded decent given how I was feeling and I'm really glad I got it.

Thank you so much for posting your dining reviews! They were a pleasure to read, although now I'm doubting so many of my upcoming ADR's!!
We have ressies for JIKO and for Boma, I'm wondering if maybe I should cancel Boma's? We also have our first dinner at Marrakesh and it doesn't sound like a place to eat (maybe a place for a drink to watch the Belly Dancers?) And Les Chefs de France doesn't sound so hot. :confused: So basically the only meals I'm feeling good about is Chef Mickey's, Jiko, Whispering Canyon and Kona. (And if anyone has anything good or bad to say about those places, please don't hesitate just because i'm a second guesser!) I can't help it, reading reviews and researching I just want to find the best bang for my DDP buck!:confused3
If you have any advice or comments, feel free as I do appreciate it!

Thank you so much for posting your dining reviews! They were a pleasure to read, although now I'm doubting so many of my upcoming ADR's!!
We have ressies for JIKO and for Boma, I'm wondering if maybe I should cancel Boma's? We also have our first dinner at Marrakesh and it doesn't sound like a place to eat (maybe a place for a drink to watch the Belly Dancers?) And Les Chefs de France doesn't sound so hot. :confused: So basically the only meals I'm feeling good about is Chef Mickey's, Jiko, Whispering Canyon and Kona. (And if anyone has anything good or bad to say about those places, please don't hesitate just because i'm a second guesser!) I can't help it, reading reviews and researching I just want to find the best bang for my DDP buck!:confused3
If you have any advice or comments, feel free as I do appreciate it!

I am sorry if I freaked you out about your ADRs. I thought Boma was good, DH just wasn't thrilled with it. We definitely did not have a good experience at Marrakesh or Chefs de France, but others have raved about those places. I think a lot of just depends on your servers and who is working in the kitchen that night. We are willing to give Chefs another chance, but I don't think we will ever go back to Marrakesh!

Sunshine Seasons Foodcourt (lunch)- CS at Epcot

Food Rating: Me- 8 DH- 6

What I ordered:
-side order of mac and cheese
-grapes
-key lime pie
-light lemonade

What DH ordered:
-package of sushi: california rolls
-butterfinger cheesecake
-large diet coke

Rating: The sushi was pretty good for prepackaged sushi. The butterfinger cheesecake was good too.

:love: Thank you so much for helping me choose a CS meal! What could be better than sushi and butterfinger anything! yum! :yay:

Thanks for sharing your reviews, I enjoyed reading them. pluto:

Disneymoon said:
Entree: 4.5
Grilled shrimp and scallop skewers with spinach flan (not on the allears menu)
Ah, but that IS on the 8/07 menu right here http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.ID=322 on the DISboards home site, wdwinfo.com! “Noix de Saint Jacques et gambas sautees Flan d'epinards, sauce a l'oseille - Sauteed scallops and black tiger shrimp served with spinach flan and sorrel sauce. - $27.95”. And this “Tarte au chocolat - Chocolate tart with chantilly vanilla cream and praline sauce. - $6.95” is most likely what your DH actually got for dessert, despite what he ordered.
At any rate, given the ambivalent rating you assigned Chefs de France, and how reasonable you’ve been in your reviews, it’s good to see you’d consider giving it another chance!

Now thats a review. I am inspired to take good notes to share. Oh yeah I am really hungry and glad to know that I will be there next week.

Since the RRR is down they are going to pay for it in free food. Is glutony really a sin if it happens at DW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter