7 Day Hopper Plus - Breakfast?

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

Quick question - I thought I read somewhere that the promotional 7 day hopper plus passes included one character breakfast, possibly at one of the resorts. Am I making this up? Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thanks!

I believe CAA travel offerred this in the fall/winter.
Their new promo seems to be 50% off 2nd
7 hopper plus ticket, 25% off 3rd.

CAA did offer that promotion last year for the Cdn special. This year they are not so we opted to buy our tickets through paramount because they come with a charater breakfast and are a little cheaper. This is not the Cdn special though. I am buying regular 7 day hoppers and spreading them over 3 trips.

Thanks for the help!!

Wow three trips to WDW... this might be my only one, it's a long long way from Vancouver to Orlando !!

Hi Lilsonicfan! Out of curiosity, did you get a good deal on airfare from Vancouver to Orlando? We're looking into fares for our family of four during spring break.

Why hello C&M!

Well there are seven of us travelling and we started looking for airfares in August! but the YVR-MCO flights were consistently around $600 Cdn or more and it was breaking my heart. So, we made the decision to fly from Seattle. It's my spring break so my dates weren't super flexible - I am leaving on a Friday and coming back on a Saturday. My ticket from Seattle cost $391 Cdn after taxes (about $250 US). For seven of us it was a substantial savings and although it adds a couple of hours to our trip we really felt it was worth it.

When I was looking at flights, I went to Expedia.ca and Travelocity.ca EVERY DAY - and you really have to go every day because flight prices fluctuate SO MUCH! One day the exact flight we wanted was $490 Cdn and the next day it went down $100. But you really have to jump on a deal if you see one that suits you. If you can, try to fly on a Tues/Wed/Sat - those seem to be cheaper days. Hope that helps!

You are sooooo lucky to go in Feb, and what a great deal you got!!!

Our spring break trip is not a for-sure thing. The lowest fare our travel agent quoted to us from SeaTAC to MCO is $490 per person. OUCH! DH and I are leaning on not going:-(

I hope you have a great time!

Well, don't give up... I am travelling with a family who usually uses a particular TA but she quoted high rates as well so we thought we'd do most of it ourselves. So you might find a good rate, if not for this spring break then for sometime soon. One day I even found Sea-MCO for $332 - I was all choked up! But I found that Expedia had the best deals by far. I have never been to WDW before so I'm super extra excited!

Good luck with your searches!

Originally posted by lilsonicfan
When I was looking at flights, I went to Expedia.ca and Travelocity.ca EVERY DAY - and you really have to go every day because flight prices fluctuate SO MUCH! One day the exact flight we wanted was $490 Cdn and the next day it went down $100. But you really have to jump on a deal if you see one that suits you. If you can, try to fly on a Tues/Wed/Sat - those seem to be cheaper days. Hope that helps!

I noticed that too... in fact, the prices seemed to increase by about $25-$50 on the weekend and then they would go back down for the weekdays. Maybe Expedia ought to open a gas station or something :rolleyes: Checking on the airlines' sites, I found that the prices stayed constant.

I sooo agree with the airfare.
Check twice a day if you can.
I did and actually save $200
by booking with Air Canada direct
online. You have to move if you
want the deal though.

Thanks for the tip on Expedia! I go there occasionally but not often enough to notice that there is a pattern in their pricing.

lilsonicfan: You'll love WDW. DH and I have been 3 times without the kids. First time, we stayed off site. Second time, we stayed on site at Port Orleans. Third time, we stayed at the Dolphin, which is in the Epcot area. Our fave things to do is to walk and eat around the world at Epcot and float around the stream in an inner tube at Typhoon Lagoon with a drink in hand. It doesn't get any better than that!!! Where are you staying? Did you get a deal on a hotel as well?

...I can't wait until I get to leave this wintery weather (although Vancouver gets it pretty good, no snow or anything!) Thanks for the tips on what to see, I'm really looking forward to tubing around Typhoon Lagoon!!!

Anyway we looked at hotels (never on-site ... too expensive..) but since there are so many of us we decided that getting two rooms wasn't worth it. so we decided to book an offsite villa instead. I did tons of research on this too and finally found one at www.orlandovillas.com - we are staying for eight nights and got (what i think is) a great deal! It's $700 US including tax for the full eight nights, for a four bedroom/three bathroom villa. I think having a kitchen, two living rooms, laundry room, etc, is totally worth it and I'm looking forward to that part of the vacation just as much as the WDW part!

Has anyone else ever stayed in an off-site villa? It is not part of a timeshare exchange - the homeowners live in the UK.

Sounds like a great deal, especially for the number of people that you're going with. The homes on the website look very nice too. I do like the idea of having the washer/dryer. You really don't have to pack much since you can always do laundry.

Today's one of those dark, cold, "wet" Coast days that make me dream of Florida!! I think we have totally nixed the idea of going to Orlando during Spring break. The cost for a family of four, after adding everything up, would be greater than $4000. Oh well, maybe next year...

Yeah, we had such a mild winter that I almost forgot we live on the Wet Coast. Sorry to hear that you won't be making it to WDW this year, c&m but you know, all the more reason to go next year and hey, now you'll have the time to save up and really go all out then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter