7 Day Fantasy- what do I need to know?

SteffyLou

Mouseketeer
I tried searching this but don’t know exactly what to look for.

It has been over 10 years since we have cruised a 7 day itinerary. We will be doing an Eastern in June.

What do I need to book at the 30 days? We did a 4 day and I have to book the character meet. Is it the same for the 7 day? A LONG time ago we did a character breakfast on the seven day for free. Is that still offered? Anything else I need to know to book?

Also, if we cruised within the last 6 months, will I need to add new pictures at the 30 day check in?

Character breakfasts with Woody and Friends, as auntlynne describes, were offered on the Pixar Day at Sea cruises on the Fantasy. I am not sure whether they are offered on other cruises. If they are, they can be booked 30 days in advance, along with Royal Gathering (the multi-Princess meet and greet in the atrium) and maybe Royal Court Royal Tea. If you are on a themed cruise, there may be other special meets that can’t be booked until 30 days in advance.

Everything else is still bookable earlier, based on Castaway Club status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter