7&7

Not a member of the Podcast Team, or Dreams, but as a frequent poster here on the Podcast Forum, I can say "probably not'" It's been mentioned on the show how much time, effort, money, and energy the 7 in 7's take, so probably will not be repeated in that format. However, there is constantly new and different content coming out relating to the resorts (Pete's stay in AKL's Assante suite, Craig & Kylie's stay in Concierge at the Poly, Steve & Ryno's review of the new bar//dining area @ WL for examples), so who knows what might pop up next?

Last edited:
Thanks I love the show and have seen all those videos. My wife and I will be going without the kids and are staying at the wilderness lodge and I know there is some construction and wasn't sure if that would be problem. Thanks

Thanks I love the show and have seen all those videos. My wife and I will be going without the kids and are staying at the wilderness lodge and I know there is some construction and wasn't sure if that would be problem. Thanks
I love the WL, enjoy your stay! You might try the Resort Forum here for up-to-date info, it's an excellent source of info.

I think the 7 in 7 has become a bit stall with the resorts not changing that much. That being said, once Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge and Pop Century are completed with their current renos it would be nice to see some coverage of those resorts again.

Agree with @Lesverts above. Not much reason to re-do a 7/7 if the resorts haven't changed.

If the 7 in 7 is too costly to reserve a night - how about visiting each resort. Such things as restaurants including counter offerings, General Store,
lobby, pool, grounds and transportation options would be informational and interesting.

If the 7 in 7 is too costly to reserve a night - how about visiting each resort. Such things as restaurants including counter offerings, General Store,
lobby, pool, grounds and transportation options would be informational and interesting.
It'd be tough to review a Resort without staying in a room. That's the part of the resort folks spend the most time.

As much as I enjoy their 7 in 7's I think it would be more beneficial of a review if they spent more than one day or night at a resort. A lot of times during the show's they said, "it could have been a bad day." Only way to find that out would be to spend a couple days and nights there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter