7:30 am ADR and Boat times....

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
We are going to be staying at the Dolphin and going to the Cape May breakfast. 7:30 am ressie so that we can relax and get over to IG for park opening.
Anyone know how early the boat starts running from Dolphin to BC?

I'm not sure about the boat times, but it's an easy 5 or 10 minute walk from the Dolphin to BC if you want to go that route instead. :)

I doubt that the boats run that early. As Starshine said, however, it is a very easy walk...and definately faster!

Boats only start about 30 minutes prior to park opening.. so about 8:30 unless it's early opening. Even if the boat started 7:30 you need to walk it!

The boats start around 1 hour before normal park opening, or 1/2 hour before morning EMH opening. So most times of the year, that will be 8:00 or 7:30.

In all reality, it is much quicker to just walk over. Less than 10 mins...and a very pleasant walk...out the resort door, up and over the bridge, down the bridge, and you're almost at YC!!!
Leave the Dolphin at 7:10 and you'll be in plenty of time...even if you are a slow poke walker!!!

I agree with everyone else because it's a lot faster to walk from the Dolphin to the Beach Club and at the most it will take you about 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!