7/25/2013 Med. Mickey's 12 Night Italian Job - with Nice, Valletta and Dubrov !

Here is my favorite picture from the La Spezia port:

084F2EDF-C60F-4F09-8BEA-8A68CE0EC575-356-00000107CC228DD0_zps17699bf5.jpg
[/IMG]

No pictures! The old gent repeated at somewhat regular intervals, but I had to sneak a photo anyhow so that years from now I can look at it and realize that we really were there and it wasn't a dream.

Thanks everyone for the FE gifts. A special shout out for the handcrafted scrapbook and wave phone holder. I always knew if someone was in the exchange if they were dangling a polka-dot phone case.

We were very busy at all the ports and successfully did them all DYI. After the heat and exhaustion we did not make time to meet our new fellow disboarders. But it was nice to see so many familiar faces from a 2011 cruise. We will just have to cruise again! We did have a fantastic cruise and hope we can make Europe happen again.

jgura

What a fabulous trip. Great to be away, but glad to be home. It's in the 60's here at home! A very different temperature than we experienced in the Med.!!!! :crazy2:

We booked a trip for next year on our cruise. (July 14 - Greece) I'm really excited about that!!!

I would like to thank everyone for the FE. We had a lot of fun! I "think" it went off okay. I apologize if something went wrong unbeknownst to me! :flower3: Thanks, again!

Hopefully, we will cross paths again.

Hi, unfortunately we were unable to join you as as dd fractured her elbow just days before, sounds like we missed out on a great time. Just wanted to thank everyone who delivered an fe gift to starmaker, that was lovely and very appreciated just sorry I could not return the gesture.

Thanks again for letting us join the mask making. It was great fun. And we got lost too, Kelly! We've already booked for 26 June out of Venice next year so looking forward to seeing Venice again.

Alex, it was a pleasure walking to the shop and making the masks with you and the family. I'm not sure we would have ever found it without you and Fiona there.

Kelly, I'm glad you enjoyed the mask making. The time seemed to fly by with the 2 masks.

Hi, unfortunately we were unable to join you as as dd fractured her elbow just days before, sounds like we missed out on a great time. Just wanted to thank everyone who delivered an fe gift to starmaker, that was lovely and very appreciated just sorry I could not return the gesture.

Nevesmum, hope your daughter is feeling better.

Alex, it was a pleasure walking to the shop and making the masks with you and the family. I'm not sure we would have ever found it without you and Fiona there.

Kelly, I'm glad you enjoyed the mask making. The time seemed to fly by with the 2 masks.

Nevesmum, hope your daughter is feeling better.

Thank you, yes cast is off and she is getting back to climbing about, monkey bars are banned though!

What a fabulous trip. Great to be away, but glad to be home. It's in the 60's here at home! A very different temperature than we experienced in the Med.!!!! :crazy2:

We booked a trip for next year on our cruise. (July 14 - Greece) I'm really excited about that!!!

I would like to thank everyone for the FE. We had a lot of fun! I "think" it went off okay. I apologize if something went wrong unbeknownst to me! :flower3: Thanks, again!

Hopefully, we will cross paths again.

Thanks for organising the FE. We had fun participating. We've booked the 26 June Greek Isles and Turkey. We've already joined the group's Facebook page where there's a lady on your cruise joined our group for hints and tips before you set sail. You'd be welcome to join us.

Regards
F

Thanks everyone for the FE gifts. A special shout out for the handcrafted scrapbook and wave phone holder. I always knew if someone was in the exchange if they were dangling a polka-dot phone case.

We were very busy at all the ports and successfully did them all DYI. After the heat and exhaustion we did not make time to meet our new fellow disboarders. But it was nice to see so many familiar faces from a 2011 cruise. We will just have to cruise again! We did have a fantastic cruise and hope we can make Europe happen again.

jgura

I am so glad you liked the scrapbook. It was a labor of love. I hope you are able to capture many memories in it from your trip.

Thanks to all for the wonderful FE gifts!! Tide pens unite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter