• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7/25/2013 Med. Mickey's 12 Night Italian Job - with Nice, Valletta and Dubrov !

We're leaving in five days!! I think I heard this somewhere but can anyone confirm that Disney offers a free shuttle from the port to the old town of Dubrovnik? Is it also offered on the way back?

I read that on the 2013 Med thread. I guess it will be available back to the ship based upon our experience in Stockholm 3 years ago

Celestine

Just a quick note tk all those travelling this weekend. Hope you all have a safe journey and we will see you on the Magic on Thursday.:woohoo

FE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thank you to JKK who pointed out that my own room number was wrong. :sad2: I am in 6606.

I am not leaving until Tuesday. I will keep updating on here until then. All cabin changes and a list of disboard names w/room numbers (not names,etc.) will be posted on my cabin door at 6606!!! I will also have extra copies of the entire list, which you can request by dialing my room and I will deliver it to yours. If your room changes please write the new information on my door. If you are delivering FE and can not find someone, chances are their room has changed and their new information will be on my door.

Also, in case you missed it, NewFamilyMan's room changed to 2148.

Safe travels everyone!!! :banana:

Ted just found this app. You speak English to your iPhone and it will speak the phrase in Italain, French, Spanish, etc. French is free. Each additional language is .99 cents. Also, if someone speaks Italian, French, etc. to you, it will repeat it back in English.

Ted just found this app. You speak English to your iPhone and it will speak the phrase in Italain, French, Spanish, etc. French is free. Each additional language is .99 cents. Also, if someone speaks Italian, French, etc. to you, it will repeat it back in English.

Je vous remercie!

What's it called?

Edit: oops, nevermind just saw the title of your post :)

Kelly,
Do you know if their is an app like this that doesn't require an Internet connection? I don't have an iPhone ( have a Blackberry - I know, I know...) but we do have an iPod touch, which only has wifi capabilities where available. Thanks!
Kim

Kelly,
Do you know if their is an app like this that doesn't require an Internet connection? I don't have an iPhone ( have a Blackberry - I know, I know...) but we do have an iPod touch, which only has wifi capabilities where available. Thanks!
Kim

My understanding on apps is they are capable of standalone operation i.e. once you load them on your iPad you're done (unless of course it is a forum app etc where the point is communication). I'm thinking you can take the iPad to a public wifi and download the app there, providing you have an apple ID. I've been told that Jack in the Box restaurants have a wifi where you have to use a login number, so it may be a secure login. Hope this helps.

Ok, so we are on board on July 30th which is the Disney Magic's 15th birthday - do you think there will be anything special planned?

Celestine

Kelly,
Kim

I'll get Ted to try it it out when he gets back from golfing (squeezing as many games as possible before we leave tomorrow). We won't have wifi either unless we find a free connection somewhere. ( I must promote apple products at all times under the brother-in-law rule- he works at head office!!!!) Kelly.

Kelly,
Kim

It needs Internet. The free translator that can be used offline is Jibbigo translator. A Facebook member found it. Kelly.

It needs Internet. The free translator that can be used offline is Jibbigo translator. A Facebook member found it. Kelly.

The free Jibbigo translator is the online version. You have to pay for the offline version (Jibbigo Plus). They have a European 'package' for the offline with French, Spanish, Germany and Italian for $10, or you can buy each offline language separately (for about $4 each). However, beware that the Italian translator is text only (no voice) with Jibbigo. The French and Spanish translator has text and voice.

Google Translator is also available for free (online). You can save phrases so that you can access it offline without charge. I know, not as convenient but my daughter is allergic to tree nuts, so I at least saved that one phrase in all the various languages so that I can easily access it when needed.

Hi everyone, you may have already have the info from our FB page...but if not, my brother, sister-in-law and niece will sadly be unable to join us on this trip. My little niece has broken her elbow and they now cannot travel - we are all dreadfully disappointed. Neve has been in some pain but is coping - it would just be too much of a risk to take the trip as the doctors want to monitor the break to ensure it does not move. So, for your information, please do not deliver to stateroom number 6007 (Nevesmum) as sadly, they will not be there :worried:

Celestine,
If they don't plan a birthday party for the 30th, we'll just have to at least sing happy birthday at dinner. Maybe we can get something going.

Safe travels all. I'm physically at work, but my mind is definitely elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter