7/25/2013 Med. Mickey's 12 Night Italian Job - with Nice, Valletta and Dubrov !

The price is still running round in my head :dance3:....still not entirely sure we will keep on this cruise ...especially when I think what else I could spend the money on ! :eek:

I booked this cruise first thing this morning!!! I booked a Dream cruise for this summer while on our Alaska cruise last August. We were pretty sure we weren't going to use it but we wanted to hold a date anyway and take advantage of the booking discount. Boy am I glad we did :cool1:

Last night we were pretty sure we weren't going to do this but when I was sitting at the computer at 7:50am this morning and I knew that I could book today (first time we are Gold) I just couldn't resist calling and getting the prices. Yes it's expensive, but it's less than we thought. Me and DH will be celebrating 20 years of marriage in 2013 and DD will have just graduated High School. We figured this was a good way to celebrate! We are also traveling with DS (14) who will be starting High School in 2013.

Everyone is excited!:yay:

Kelly

We're in! We booked this back to back with the 4 night to Mallorca following this one. :thumbsup2

hellooooo :wave:

I couldn't find you anywhere :confused3

count us (me and DH) in for this one..

We did the 11 night med in 2011 and LOVED it so much that we had to get onboard for another... despite the crazy prices :scared1:

I could only manage an 11b cabin as I have a big trip to WDW and a Dream cruise this year so need to be careful with the £'s!

Thanks for the bump, I was having trouble finding this one.

We are joining this one too. We are a family of 3. Me, DW and DS will be 15 on this cruise. We are also Med. repeaters. We sailed Aug/2010 and can't wait to get back.

Hi Judy!

We are booked! Planning to put half of it on DVC points to soften the blow! We are traveling with the same family again. So excited but what a long wait! Off to WDW this summer for our Disney fix!

We have booked this one as well as the 4nt to Mallorca. Not sure if we will keep that bit just depends on cash.

We are Jon, Maria, Matt (17) and Lauren (13).

We were initially going to do the 7 nts back to back but we have done the Med every year Disney have come over so a couple of new ports will be great, especially Venice:cool1:

I still think there will be alot of deals as the months go by but only time will tell.

How have I missed this thread. I have been looking for it for 2 days. I was getting worried that I'd have to start one. Thanks for stepping up jdybnsn.

We are:

John (me)
Teresa DW
John DS will be 18 and turn 19 on the cruise
Kait DD will be 12 on the cruise

Kelly, my son is graduating in June of 2013. I'm glad to hear there will be others on the cruise his age. I was worried as he will be out of the kid's clubs on this one.

DW and I will be celebrating our 22 anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. Seems like only a couple of years ago.

As my son turns 19 on the overnight in Venice, and my DD's birthday isn't until the next month, we are going to eek in a B-Day celebration for her too. So, she'll turn "13" on the cruise about 3 1/2 weeks early.

We have a long wait, but I have no doubt it will be worth it! I hope this thread helps get us through it.

Take Care,
John

Roll Call

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to all of who are sailing on this cruise for 12 magical nights in July of 2013.

I saw this on one of the other threads to reserve a spot for a roll call of those going. This should make it easier in the future for all of us to refer back to. I can update the list as more sign in. If I miss somebody, please send me a note.

And the roll call begins:

OH 6

wen-tom Herself and DH

helenreed Herself (Helen) DH / DS (15) / DD (13) / DD (10)

Jon G Jon / Maria / Matt (17)

K8T Herself / OH / DD (8)

Bambi-Bell Herself / DH / DS(18) / DS (14)

Cindy18 Herself / DH / DD(17) / DD (15)

Figment_Fan Myself (John) DW (Teresa) / DS (19 at time of cruise) John / DD (12 at time of cruise) Kait

starmaker Herself / DH / DD(14 at time of cruise)

disneycrazy2004 Herself / DH / DS(15 at time of cruise) / DD (13 at time of cruise) Cujo and
Mitzie are staying home.

Celestine: herself / DH / DD (13 at time of cruise) and DD (8 at timeo of cruise)

Melcatfish: herself (Mel) / DH(Darren) / DD(Isabell 8 at time of cruise) / DD(Olivia 5 at cruise)

Lisacope: Herself / DH / DD(13 on cruise) / DS (20 on cruise)

DukeBonbay: Himself (Chris); DW (Kelly); DD14(Maeve); DD7(Moira)

SCFamily4: Herself; DH; DS(14); and DD(11)

honeybear66: myself, my DH and my DD(6)

Tellyaddict: herself (Wendy); DH; DD(11) and DD(9)

tinkerbell 29: Herself (Melissa); DM (Nancy); and DB (Matthew)

waltcanada: (family of 6)

Tony Cadwallader: Himself(Tony); DW(Maria); DD13(Anna)

LisaMarieG: Herself(Lisa); DH(Mike); DD(8); DS(6)

Nevesmum: Herself: DH; and DD(6)

DisneyMomJen: Herself; DH; DS(18); DD(16); DD(15); and DD(11)

mom24cuties: Herself; DH; DS(11); DD(9); DD(7); and DD(4)

designertravels: Jill; Rob; DD(10); DD(10)

newgeneb: Gene and Chery

Kazernedke: Himself; DW; and DD(8)

DisneyDadFla: Himself; DD(6)

Skylarr29: Herself(Melissa); and DH (Robert)

lark

Flora Fan: Herself; DH; and DS(22)

coraljoy: Herself(Coral); DS(11); and DS(9)

bitocas: Herself(Gabriela); DH (Victor) and DD(Matilde (6))

rounderjd: Himself and DW

thesterwarts: Himself(Alex); DW; and DD(13)

Meg'n'walt

jnweinmann: Himself and DW

Pavilion 2000: Herself; DH; and DD(8)

Doingitagain: Herself; DH; DD(24); and DS(21)

Gecko1: Himself; DW; DD(13); and DS(11)

jgura: Herself (Jill); DD(10); and DD(10) ?????

jakenick: Herself; DH; DMIL; DS(13); DS(11); and DS(9)

GA-yaya: Herself (Peggy); DH (Roger); and Sean and Erin

Bunless: Herself and DH

pjc4925: ???

Kellycanada: Herself: DH; DS(13); and DD(10)

bephoebe: Herself (Carol); DD(13); and DS(10)

newFamilyman: Himself (Carl); DW; DD(11) and DS(8)

clairedy6: ????

Legalsmurph: Herself and DH

mom rules: ???

markyhomer: ???

lynncullen: ???

pixie3: Herself (Kimberly); DH (Mark); DFIL (John); DS (Shane (10)); DS (Riley (8))

SoThisIsLove: Herself and DH

Jasrhon: Self; DH; DD(13) and DD (5)

eblong: himself (Bruce); DW (Rita)

jkk: herself (Jodi); DH; DD(17); DD(12)

UKSwans: herself (Marie); DH (Alex); DS(Cameron 14); DD (Holly 9); (DD Madeleine 7)

mikeandmela: Himself and DW

helenreed, I would like to use our points on as much of this as possible. How do you do that? And, how easy is the process?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We did our first cruise all on points, thanks to how many we received as an incentive when we purchased. I don't have enough for the entire cruise, but maybe enough for one of us to be covered.

Thanks,
John

You just need to call member services and ask them how much of the cruise you can pay for with points, they will tell you how much you then owe in cash(deducting your deposit) . When you change to points you have to pay in full, however you do not need to convert straight away providing you don't use the points for something else. I am going to wait to see if prices come down or a special offer and change over at a later date. Member services are very helpful. We also did our last cruise totally on points so this is new to me too!:yay:

Hi Judy!

We are booked! Planning to put half of it on DVC points to soften the blow! We are traveling with the same family again. So excited but what a long wait! Off to WDW this summer for our Disney fix!

Hi Helen :flower3:

It would be lovely to sail with you again !!

Not 100% sure we are keeping this cruise though - we are off to Orlando next Saturday and we'll be doing a B2B on the Dream - we'll take our time whilst on holiday to decide then.:goodvibes

We are booked on this one too.

Myself, Otherhalf (OH) and DD who will be 8 when we travel.

Hi Helen and Judy - time for a reunion?!!!!!

Our 3rd DCL Med. Cruise, although we have done the Med - various ports, including all these - several times on different cruise lines.

Kate

Count us in, we've never cruised the Med before.

Myself, DH, DS1 (18) DS2 (14)

We have a 7 night Fatasy Eastern Caribbean booked for this October but I must confess, I'm more excited about this trip. :goodvibes

Hellen,

Thank you for the information. I don't think we'll have enough points to help. We have only 228 per year, so even if I use 2 years worth - 458 it won't make enough for even one person for this cruise. I can probably better spend the points elsewhere.

Now, my DD has been over my shoulder for some of this and wants to post. So, any other tweens out there for this cruise??

We are booked on this cruise too!!!! Although, our paperwork says it departs on 7/27, not 7/25. We usually use pointS to offset the costs too, but right now we don't have the points to get anywhere close to what is needed. :lmao:

We have never done the Med, but are going to Alaska on the Wonder in June this year.

DH and I, plus our two kids (DS, 22 and DD, 19) will be taking the trip, at least I hope they will come with us. Usually they are working, but maybe...

Looking forward to planning this trip with you!!!!:surfweb:

Hi All:

We are booked on this cruise. It will be our 7th on DCL (maybe 8th if I convince DH to do the 2 night cruise to nowhere out of NY this summer) but first ever to the Med. We were waiting for some Eastern Med ports and we booked on the first day (and I've been trying to figure out how to pay for it since then). Apart from me and DH, we will have our 2 DDs (17 and 15 at the time of the cruise) with us. Very very excited! :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter