7:15 shore excurtion and breakfast

connie1042

DIS Veteran
In Jamaica we have a 7:15 port adventure through Disney. It says our day in Jamaica is from 730 - 4:45. So I take it, we will be let off the ship first. But what about breakfast. When does Cabana's open or our room is right by Enchanted dinning room. What time do they open? I would think we should be eating by 6. Maybe this would be a good room service meal.

We had two 8 AM departures on our last cruise, and we opted for room service cereal breakfasts those days.

In Jamaica we have a 7:15 port adventure through Disney. It says our day in Jamaica is from 730 - 4:45. So I take it, we will be let off the ship first. But what about breakfast. When does Cabana's open or our room is right by Enchanted dinning room. What time do they open? I would think we should be eating by 6. Maybe this would be a good room service meal.
From a Navigator for Falmouth:
Port arrival 7:30
BREAKFAST HOURS
Cabanas (continental) 6:15-6:45
Cabanas 6:45-10:30
Royal Court 7:30-9:00
Flo's 6:30-8:30

Of course, there's always room service, but it's not a hot meal (order the night before to be delivered when specified).
Room Service wonder 2012 breakfast back 1413 100_6552 1500.jpg

7:15 is your meeting time on the ship so you have plenty of time to go to the buffet if you want hot food before
your excursion meeting time.

When we have early excursions, we generally opt for room service, so that we can have a relaxing morning in the room.

Sheesh...not a single thing for us gluten free folks on morning room service.:scared:

Boy, you're not kidding! My son is GF/DF and I was just looking at it going "gah!" Now if you're just wheat-free, the corn flakes and rice krispies would work, although they do have the malt flavoring (barley) which makes them non gluten free. I guess it's fruit or nothing!

I did have a friend who sailed with her son this year on the Wonder and they gave him some gluten free stuff in advance, like buns for Castaway Cay that he could use at the BBQ, so maybe if you asked on board a day or so in advance, or took some stuff from Cabanas the day before and left it in your room fridge, you could make it work.

I cannot stand those super early port adventures........ Its hard enough to want to get up early on a normal work day, vacation days are 100 times worse.
I take Bonine, which makes it even harder to get going....... We have never done breakfast in room, we like to get up to Cabanas for our morning oatmeal.

Disney always has breakfast early enough to make your disney excursion. You always have enough time to eat than go back to your room and do a couple things before your excursion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter