7/14/2014 - 12-Night Mediterranean Cruise (with Greece) Venice to Barcelona

That's awesome, Julie. For me it's a logistical nightmare to keep the family informed when I change my email address. Seems the older family members have a better handle on it though, than my own brother. :rolleyes1

I think my mother's head would explode if I changed my email address.

While I recognize that as good advice I don't mind :). I have a good spam filter where i don't even see 90% of my spam and if it gets to bad I will just delete the email and create a new one :) I actually have tons of email addresses for different purposes .. The benefit of having my own domain and mail server :)

that's so cool having your own domain.....:thumbsup2

denise said:
that's so cool having your own domain.....:thumbsup2

I am a bit of a geek. I worked with computers until I somewhat "retired". While my medical condition does not prevent me from working, I stopped just for peace of mind, but computers as well as scrapbooking remain my biggest hobby.

Tammy, that is hilarious. Then again, you did give me a thought... lol

Julie - have you done the ebooks? I'm a former scrapaholic who's attempt at recovery turned into a brand new decline into clipart and graphics and photos photos photos photos and more photos. :rotfl: I like that it's scrapbooking, but you LOOK like your doing something far more important because there's a computer involved...

...we just scared all the men from this thread. lol

Not to brag, but I will be in Venice in 123 days!!! :banana:

I consider it my duty to do some research for the good of the group:lmao:

Are you on the 12 night Med? Will you be in Venice a few days before your cruise? We are considering driving down there to see the Magic pull out. :goodvibes

both of you ARE braggers!!!

Think I will be there in 499 days or so...:banana:

Are you on the 12 night Med? Will you be in Venice a few days before your cruise? We are considering driving down there to see the Magic pull out. :goodvibes

For our 2013 Med cruise, we depart out of Barcelona on June 27th. We arrive in Venice on July 3rd midday and depart at 5:00pm on July 4th. Come see us! I think this will be the Magic's first stop ever in Venice, so hopefully they will have something fun planned for us!! :)

I booked our 2008 Panama Canal Cruise on day one and it seemed like to took FOREVER to actually leave on vacation. We had an EXTREMELY active Dis group so it really made the time pass by quickly. :)

Hm, the way I saw it, I was giving an honest answer to a question. ;) .... and only 76 more days until Venice as of today. :rotfl2:

For our 2013 Med cruise, we depart out of Barcelona on June 27th. We arrive in Venice on July 3rd midday and depart at 5:00pm on July 4th. Come see us! I think this will be the Magic's first stop ever in Venice, so hopefully they will have something fun planned for us!! :)

We are really trying to fit it in and as long as nothing unexpected is coming up we'll see her (the Magic) ahead of our sail time. :goodvibes

Can I fold up in someone's luggage?

No need to fold up in luggage, just hop into the back of our car. :thumbsup2

For those going to Venice this year, will you be staying on the island of Venice, or just over the bridge in Mestre? i've lost count of who's cruising in, driving in, swimming in, or folding in.

For those going to Venice this year, will you be staying on the island of Venice, or just over the bridge in Mestre? i've lost count of who's cruising in, driving in, swimming in, or folding in.

We always stay on the island. ;)

I'll be on the Cruise ship, so don't have to pick a hotel! :)

LOL Pooh, good answer!

Dizneeat - where have been some of the hotels you've stayed at? I'm currently considering a lower priced hotel on the train line in Mestre, but my daughter's aching to stay on the island.

Tammy, please feel free to share photos so we can all vicariously live your trip through you! I'd love to see Alaska too!:hyper:

We are also researching what hotels...seeing as we will have to book 2 for the 3 of us...
We found one in Pauda that would work but that is maybe a couple hours from Vencie. It would work on cruise day but we have to visit Venice too.

So many options...

Then there is the question of where to fly into from California...

seems the easy part of this trip was booking the cruise ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter