closed 68 BWV points available $15pt must be use by 2/1/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

a742246

And, and, and I caught a fish this big!
Long time (2008) and active member of disboards (over 2500 posts) here.

I have 68+ banked BWV points available for rent they are good till 2/1/2021. They are good for all DVC resorts.

Please tell me what dates (CK in, Ck out), room size, party size, and resort you are looking for.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I am curious about renting points. I don't really understand how it works. How many points would I need to stay at the BWV (one or two bedroom) for six nights? I am looking at staying Dec. 28 - Jan. 2

BWV would require around 266 points for a 1 bedroom or 348 points for a 2 bedroom or 136 points for a studio for the dates you requested. Unfortunately the dates you requested are not available. Those dates are very popular and DVC allocates higher points per night for those dates.
You would need to reserve those dates at least 7-11 months out with 11 months out being my recommendation.

There is no resort in DVC that has no dates available.

I hope this helps.

we are new to this site. My husband and I are interested in renting for more stay-cation vibe. Do you have 12/19 to 12/23

we are new to this site. My husband and I are interested in renting for more stay-cation vibe. Do you have 12/19 to 12/23
Right now there are no resorts that have all 3 nights in a studio.
The Poly standard view has 12/19 and 20 available 38 points.
I am confident that SSR will open up since there are a lot of cancelations now.

BWV would require around 266 points for a 1 bedroom or 348 points for a 2 bedroom or 136 points for a studio for the dates you requested. Unfortunately the dates you requested are not available. Those dates are very popular and DVC allocates higher points per night for those dates.
You would need to reserve those dates at least 7-11 months out with 11 months out being my recommendation.

There is no resort in DVC that has no dates available.

I hope this helps.
It does! Thank you so much.

Looking for a studio for 1 adult and 1 child November 22-24 at BCV or BWV. I’m open to a studio at another resort if my first choices are unavailable. I have rented many times before. Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 1 adult and 1 child November 22-24 at BCV or BWV. I’m open to a studio at another resort if my first choices are unavailable. I have rented many times before. Thanks!
Amber, right now I am out of points, I checked your dates and the only resort open for those 3 nights is AK kidani Savanah view 48 points. Hope that helps when you find another renter.

Right now all my points are pending and I have no more points.

Moderator you can close this post. Thank you disboards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter