6603 magic

zealandsmom

DIS Veteran
My sister wants to add someone to this room and her ta said she called disney and this room ony sleeps 3. However it is an adjoining room to mine, so i assume it should be identical?
Anyone know how many this sleeps?

My sister wants to add someone to this room and her ta said she called disney and this room ony sleeps 3. However it is an adjoining room to mine, so i assume it should be identical?
Anyone know how many this sleeps?

I don't know how many your room sleeps, but another consideration is whether the lifeboat capacity has been reached for the rooms in your area. If so, even if the room will (in theory) hold one more person, DCL won't fill that space.

:cutie:

Rooms that are located next to each other are not necessarily completely identical.

However, the DCL site just let me try to book it for four adults, so it's not likely the stateroom holds only three. So there must be some other reason why she can't add a fourth.

If they were looking for a connecting stateroom they should know that 6603 is not a connecting stateroom, according to all the deck plans.

Thanks. I told my sis to call dcl.....then thought disboard will tell me faster!
i thought it might be a lifeboat issue....and hope that once the deposits are due for reat of boat we can add the 4th person
i will also personally email the ta!
Thanks ya'll!

Thanks. I told my sis to call dcl.....then thought disboard will tell me faster!
i thought it might be a lifeboat issue....and hope that once the deposits are due for reat of boat we can add the 4th person
i will also personally email the ta!
Thanks ya'll!

Another thought, since you didn't indicate whether the new person is an adult or child, if it's a child, there may not be room in the kids program for the age of child you're trying to add.

:cutie:

It IS an adult...so I emailed the TA just to make sure they knew that too.

TA says she is getting an error that says no more room. I assumed it was from lifeboat availability (thanks to hours on the dis) so I called DCL, they agreed that the room sleeps 4 and that currently in our location, no more people may be added.

February 29th is when final payments are due so we will have our TA call/check daily.

Currently she is traveling with 2 kids....so 1 kid is paying an adult rate. DCL says if she adds an adult the child will go to a child's spot at the price we locked in (giving a credit of sorts to the add-on adult) And the adult will pay the current adult price..... Sound right to everyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter