750 DVC points for Rent / Transfer Poly, AUL, VGF starting at $20, good at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
An experienced DVC Member with more DVC points than we can use this year, I am looking to make reservations for rent or transfer points to another DVC member. The points can be used to book reservations at their home resort within an 11-month window, or at any resort, except Riviera, within 7 months.

The following points are available:
- 200 Aulani AUL points @ $20 per point across multiple use years;
- 300 September 2022 Grand Floridian VGF points @ $21 per point (can transfer);
- 250 December 2022 Polynesian PVB Poly points @ $22 per point (can transfer).

I am happy to check availability for you. To actually book a reservation, we need to exchange information through the DISBoards PM system (https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/).

I am using a rental contract and accept payments through PayPal friends and family, Venmo or Zelle. Sorry, I cannot accept credit cards. A payment plan is also available.

Last edited:
By any chance would you be interested in trading your Aulani points for points at a different resort?

I have 190 BLT points (Aug UY) and 150 HHI points (Apr UY). I'm looking to swap for Aulani points.

Looking to swap 2023 UY points. Would like to swap for at least 190 points, but could do more or less depending on the situation.

Please PM to discuss. Thanks!

Looking for:
Resort: Any at Walt Disney World
Room Type(s): Studio or 1 Bedroom
Check-in Date: 10/17/2022
Check-out Date: 10/23/2022
# of Adults: 2
#of Children: 1 (Age 5)

Looking for:
Resort: Any at Walt Disney World
Room Type(s): Studio or 1 Bedroom
Check-in Date: 10/17/2022
Check-out Date: 10/23/2022
# of Adults: 2
#of Children: 1 (Age 5)
Unfortunately there is no availability for 6 nights at WDW during this period - only one night here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter