60 Candles, 30 Million Lights, Best Friends&Family at Disney--Priceless (New 5/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a wonderful start to your day! Glad to hear you enjoyed Chefs. I ate there once and didn't care for it. Attempting San Angel on our next trip! Such a nice photo of Des and Mark dancing! Such wonderful memories!

Great update

Looks like you had a lovely time at Epcot and fun and the Studios still to come :)

holy moley your already at 11 pages???

Thanks for the invite! i am going back to read now!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

I missed where you were starting off a new TR. Mind if I tag a long?
:wave2:

First Off I had to get caught up (you got a lot put up in just a couple of weeks).
Congrats on the successful surprise trip and bravo on the double surprise of getting a good chunk of the family in on it.

Just finished reading the last update. Nice afternoon! We absolutely love just wandering around the WS; especially with a couple of those Grand Marnier Slushies in hand. Chefs du France is still on our to do list, but your update makes it clear that we need to bump it up a bit higher on the list.

Day2December7096.jpg

Given the perfect positioning of the pistol in relation to the seagulls on the shirt and the comment in the “caption bubbles”…

this picture is neigh on to hilarious!!!
:lmao:

(and if the hat were on straight, it wouldn’t have been near as funny either :rotfl2:)

Looking forward to seeing the update about DHS that’s looming on the horizon and all the rest of the trip. I just love WDW during the holidays.

Lord I need to get back down there some how.

Chefs de France... very pretty restaurant... and a nice lunch menu...:thumbsup2 Glad you enjoyed it...

That looks like Pere Noel...the French Santa...:goodvibes

Nice tricorn hat on Mark...

Hmmm... Test Track...:scratchin we just made it on our last day... it was still in previews... I liked it... I didn't LOVE it... I missed the old "heat" and "cold" test sections and the Belgian Block/roadway surface tests... I agree it was closed for a long time and well I don't get it... If I had never ridden the original I think I'd have been more impressed with it... Eric felt it looked like something out of Tron... David liked it a little more because well he's 10 and getting to "design" your own car is kind of cool when you're 10...

I'm kind of wondering if that whole design thing is going to hold up lines though...:scratchin

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Have fun celebrating this weekend!

You got some really great shots around EPCOT! And the ones from the boat are beautiful. I like how genuine many of the shots are - you can really tell that you guys are enjoying yourselves.

How cute is Les Chefs? I love Remy!

What a fun update. Nothing better than spontaneous dancing and a yummy lunch. Pretty much sums it all up right there.

Kathy,

I got so far behind. But I think I'm all caught up. Looks like a fun time at Epcot! That storyteller was in France. We missed that one. We were waiting there, but got hungry and walked over to the Beach Club. Love the picture of Remy! You had a great table for viewing that show. The dancing pictures are great. The Epcot entrance picture was funny. Did you notice the guest in the other queue's face? Priceless.

So nice to see "home". I miss CSR. August is our next.

Happy Birthday!

Kathy, I just read something and thought of you and Mark, so I came over to post...and found a fabulous update. :flower3: Des becomes more endearing the more I hear/see of her. I am so thrilled you all had such a wonderful trip. Sounds like a fun weekend coming up with a very special birthday! When is the big day ~Please don't make me go back and look at last year to know? Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Oh and what I wanted to ask you...Have you heard of the Year of the Ear at Disney Parks? :listen::listen:

I thought of Mark as soon as I saw that this morning. Wonder if all those ears will be a big hit and sell fast?

How cool that you got to see Remy!

The boat ride to DHS looks very nice. I am always impatient and have never made it all the way between Epcot and DHS. I usually get off and walk. :rolleyes:

Loved your update. :lovestruc Seeing Des dancing with your handsome hubby totally melted my heart too. ::yes::
I think she's as cute as a button!

I've never had an ADR at Chef's, or whatever it's called now, might have to do that on my next trip, Mackie and I are looking forward to the new BOG menu, if we did Chef's I think we may burn out on French food. :laughing:

The boat ride looks beautiful in the pictures, it must be even better when in person. That's a boat ride I've never done, must do it when we're there next time. :)

To bad about TT, I was looking forward to it being even better than before, sounds like I won't be too disappointed since I liked it from before, as long as they didn't change the ride it's self, I'll be happy. :goodvibes

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :lovestruc

Kathy, luvin the TR, it's the first thing I look at when I go online to start my day (5:00 am right now). That was so cool to see Mark break out in a dance; Earlier in the trip he looked like he was doing the Michael Jackson thing, here in Epcot he has the Fred Astaire thing going on. :lmao:

Your meal at Chef's De France looked awesome. I have yet to go there and you have peaked my interest even further. I can't wait to read Nicki's dining review of it.:thumbsup2

KATHY! Thanks for the PM. :goodvibes have a wonderful trip and Birthday!

That is totally Mark! :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:
Totally agree!:thumbsup2
They should of gotten Mark in their promotion material! :rotfl2::rotfl2:
That would be great! :goodvibes We have a year, everybody should write Disney and Kathy should send pics...maybe they would give them a free trip! ::yes:::woohoo:

:wave2: Tim, I would ask you when you are going to read Lisa's MAW TR which I am almost (FINALLY) done with; however, we both know the answer to that. :lmao::stir::rolleyes1:duck::rotfl2:

Kathy,
I thought of Mark as soon as I saw that this morning. Wonder if all those ears will be a big hit and sell fast?

I saw some I liked Tink! Yes, I think people will buy anything, especially if they think it is limited....

In the car on way to Dubuque to see kids and probably won't get to responses until late Sunday or Monday. Have a good weekend everyone!:goodvibes

so happy you got to meet Remy! and had such a yummy lunch!
love the photo of Des and Mark dancing :goodvibes
we've never taken the boat from Epcot to DHS :confused3 something on our list to do!

hope you have a wonderful weekend with the kids and a very happy birthday too!

In the car on way to Dubuque to see kids and probably won't get to responses until late Sunday or Monday. Have a good weekend everyone!:goodvibes

Great update! Have fun with M & A, enjoy your extended Christmas AND Birthday! Here's hoping:wizard: you find a dress for the wedding!

Love Andy's Christmas gift. How cool!

We had a similar table for our lunch at Chef's in April and between the great food, the chair dance, and Remy...well, it was just a great experience.

The pictures of Des dancing with Mark are so sweet!

And you're obviously off to DHS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter