6-week body makeover

R_Judy

<font color=purple>U.S. Air Force Family<br><font
Does any one here use Michale Thurmond's 6 week body make over program? It seems to be somewhere in between atkins and low cal. I am still seatching for the right diet program for me and would love to hear from any of you that have tried this program.

Thanks,
R. Judy

Hi R_Judy - I'm not sure this is helpful, but almost ten years ago I met with Michael when he was doing his program in LA (before he went big and commercial) and he set me up with a personal trainer who ended up being my great friend and roommate for a while. I think I only met with Michael once (when he handed me a diet and assigned me a trainer). It was really the weight training (5 days a week) that changed my body more than any way of eating. I'm not sure what food plan he was promoting then, but I'm sure it's changed. I know I ate eggs and rice for breakfast.

Like everybody else, this is his way of jumping on the commercial bandwagon to make himself a lot of money (a la Billy Blank). If you think the program will work for you and that you will work it, then it would be worth checking out. If you think you need more personal attention, check out a gym or nutritionist in your area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!