6 night cruise

Disney MamaBear

Earning My Ears
My family of 12 have a 6 night cruise on the Fantasy this summer. They still do not seem to have an idea of what days or nights anything might be happening , semi formal night, formal night, pirate night, captains reception,Pluto"s PJ party or even meals . We would appreciate any input you might have .

My family of 12 have a 6 night cruise on the Fantasy this summer. They still do not seem to have an idea of what days or nights anything might be happening , semi formal night, formal night, pirate night, captains reception,Pluto"s PJ party or even meals . We would appreciate any input you might have .

I'm not sure if The Fantasy has done a 6 night cruise before, but if you go to DCLBLOG.com, Scott has past Navigators listed and you might find some information there.
Hope the helps.

My family of 12 have a 6 night cruise on the Fantasy this summer. They still do not seem to have an idea of what days or nights anything might be happening ,
semi formal night, 2nd night
formal night, not on a 6 night
pirate night, yes
captains reception, no
Pluto"s PJ party yes
or even meals . We would appreciate any input you might have .
I just finished a 6 night this week.
Placed answer in above box

About 2 months out from sailing date, they will have a good idea of what nights those activities are on.

I don't understand the question about meals? There will probably be the welcome aboard menu (same in all MDR's), pirates, last night and then each restaurants specialty menu

About 2 months out from sailing date, they will have a good idea of what nights those activities are on.

I don't understand the question about meals? There will probably be the welcome aboard menu (same in all MDR's), pirates, last night and then each restaurants specialty menu
I think the OP may mean their dining rotation, e.g. what night they will have Animator's Palate/Tiana's/whatever.

OP, if that's the case, you don't find that out until you check in. You can try to request a specific rotation in advance, but there's no guarantee you'll get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter