6/9 Closing at Sports Zoo at Disney Dreams Field

Shaymojack

<font color=darkorchid>When I was little I used to
It was fun, my first real DIS Closing. I hope to get to more! And yes I tried to upload and post ASAP. :teeth:
vmkclosing.jpg

This stinks... since VMK's clock is a little off mine, I missed closing :( Oh well, hope you had fun!

Nice to see you all again :)!! We left so we could get to a close with my Monkey, MickeysMusic (she couldn't get in the room due to friends-only) :). Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of that room in time -- was too busy trying to get myself into a dancing position LOL.

Have a great nite everyone :)!

Lol - no matter where you were...

Have a great night! Even if you fall asleep in your chair and don't dream of anything :-)rolleyes1)... Night! :wizard:

Have a great night everyone!

I wanted to dance over that flat bear, lol.
Sorry about the gophers... They needed to be taught disiplince of not being in a cage, lol.

~Ren

ShadowKittyKat said:
Even if you fall asleep in your chair and don't dream of anything :-)rolleyes1)... Night! :wizard:

He he he...who the heck does that silly thing? :confused3

AmberDaze said:
He he he...who the heck does that silly thing? :confused3

Not you... you did it on the couch last night, not the chair ;)

Renpener said:
Not you... you did it on the couch last night, not the chair ;)

ROFL!!! That's what I get for letting my monkey go on vmk when I am sleeping!!! LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You'd better drink some coffee next time... By the way... who lives in the EST zone? I seem to be the only one... Good night east, west, and in the middle coast friends!

Thanks for coming everyone! Here are some photos for the fun closing. We had a packed house!

Everyone seemed to have a good time - right from the start. As Homer the Gopher welcomed everyone.
first.jpg

Homer the Gopher even asked for some cheese, only to get stomped on. Poor Homer. :(
protectgophers.jpg

As visitors to the zoo continued to enjoy themselves, other attempted to help Homer.
gopher2.jpg

Thanks again for closing at the zoo - and for another day more about friendship than anything else in vmk.

-Disney Dreams

I fell asleep in my chair once... It was odd when I woke up ^_^

Dragonlord11_7 said:
You'd better drink some coffee next time... By the way... who lives in the EST zone? I seem to be the only one... Good night east, west, and in the middle coast friends!

We're in EST -- lots of DIS in EST ;). Happy Sat her day to you EST'ers! :rotfl:

Shaymojack said:
I fell asleep in my chair once

Ah...a newbie :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Heh, I already made a topic on this. But not with this many pictures... But I do have the closing picture.

We're in EST -- lots of DIS in EST . Happy Sat her day to you EST'ers!

I meant who actually makes a closing. And this explains alot! No wonder why you're always fast asleep on your couch!

Hey Shaymojack,
Thanks for posting the picture with the closed sign. I hosted closing so I had started a thread - probably when you did - just took longer due to adding more photos.

Glad you could make it to closing at my zoo. Nice to have you. :)

Dragonlord11_7 said:
I meant who actually makes a closing. And this explains alot! No wonder why you're always fast asleep on your couch!

Hey, it isn't ALL the time that I fall asleep on the couch!

I sometimes fall asleep in my computer chair... :rotfl2:

AmberDaze said:
Hey, it isn't ALL the time that I fall asleep on the couch!

I sometimes fall asleep in my computer chair... :rotfl2:

*raises hand* I will attest to the fact that she falls asleep more often in her chair than on the couch... the couch is actually a relatively new thing :rotfl:

silvrstrfx said:
*raises hand* I will attest to the fact that she falls asleep more often in her chair than on the couch... the couch is actually a relatively new thing :rotfl:

Ahhh... but have you ever "mysteriously" gone from the chair/couch to the floor? It's sure a mystery! :confused3

Yes it is... I used to find myself squished between the coffee table and the couch. ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter