6/19 - 6/24

KimCon

Future Floridian
I will be in Universal from 6/19 through 6/24, and I was just wondering if anyone from the boards will be there then. If so, let me know! Thanks!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

I'll be in Orlando 6/16 to 6/23 but I'm not sure when I'll be doing Universal. I have a lot of things to do, including trips to KFC and Busch.

You're going to Kentucky Fried Chicken???

You know, Kelly, there are ALOT of other restaurants in Orlando besides KFC. Don't you want to try a restaurant that you don't have at home?

Although, if the KFC has an all-you-can-eat buffet, that may actually be worth dedicating an entire day of your vacation.:p

I will be staying first 3 nites at PB and last 2 at HRH. Will anyone be wearing a lime green ribbon?
We also plan to do Sea World and Wet n Wild.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

Of course, I'm going to KFC! What did you think? That I was going to go somewhere stupid like KSC? I, for one, loyal to the Colonel. When was the last time you got extra crispy from an astronaut?

(Seriously, CoasterFEV, you've gotta stop pointing out my little slips of the typewriter tongue. It makes me look dumb and I'm trying to keep the truth from getting out!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter