59 Days!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Tootsie62, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Tootsie62

Tootsie62 Earning My Ears

We are 59 days out for DL, I'm curious, when will we be able to see park times and refurb schedules? It's hard to pick what days for which park not knowing. :flower1:

smartlabelprint likes this.
  2. arasekim

arasekim Earning My Ears

Usually 6 weeks in advance. We are 56 days out!✨

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. goooof1

goooof1 DIS Veteran

Yet another advantage of getting park hoppers: you don't have to figure out which days for which park!

tarheelalum and smartlabelprint like this.
  5. Tootsie62

Thanks, we are regular WDW peeps, so we are programmed to plan, it’s crazy how different the two parks are, we also have park hoppers, but thinking the MaxPass was like fast pass at WDW, then finding out it’s not, you book or get your fast passes the day you are in the parks is mind boggling . Now that being said, I tried to good the Fantasmic dining package for Blue Bayou for Sept. 12, the dates are grey, so I’m afraid Fantasmic is not performing during the week days, any insight on this?

6. DanieB

DanieB Mouseketeer

I have heard on the boards fantasmic is only on weekends during the off season. (I am also going in sept). You can call the dining number for fantasmic reservations and they can help. I was able to reserve mine even though there's no info on the entertainment calendar yet (weekend was all that was available).

7. Tootsie62

Just this minute hung up with Disney dining and that is indeed the fact, only Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so we wait until to book, which is all good. Thanks everyone.

DanieB likes this.