5650 or Deck 1/2 Oceanview

it automatically put me in late dining but I already changed it to the early on whew

Glad to hear you knew to change it. When you book online it automatically puts you in late(even when there is a lot of early slots available). Sometimes people don't know this and they are stuck with late. We've done 6 cruises and I'm always afraid I will forget to change it. My dh got the beer mug a few years ago. The mug will be in your cabin when you get there. You can leave the mug in the room if you want and take a coin or chip(I don't remember which it is) that you also get. Just show it to the bartenders and you'll get the bigger size for smaller price. Using the coin/chip is nice because you don't have to carry the mug around. I don't drink beer so I don't know what beers they have on tap.

We sailed in 5650 on the Magic many years ago; our oldest was three and is now 19! Anyway, we loved the room and the location. The size of the balcony was a bonus and I appreciated the extra space. Our dd would often sit on the floor out there and play with her toys while DH and I would chill in the chairs. I completely understand what you are saying about breakfast; multiple mornings of one parent sitting with the kids while the other gets their plates is tiring. Having everything brought to you and then being able to sit and eat is bliss. The kids can sit on the ground or they can sit in the cabin while they watch cartoons and eat at the coffee table. You and your husband then have a place to go not only in the morning, but during naps and when the kids are asleep. I am a fan of balconies, even now with three much older children as I am the one who now likes to nap, and I like that the girls or my husband have access to the balcony if they want it. Regarding motion sickness, I get it, too, and prefer aft cabins. I don't tend to feel as much back there as I do toward the front. I also take bonine prophylactically so I'm generally fine.

Good luck choosing!

5650 was one of our favorite cabin due to location and how quiet the overall area is. The balcony is larger, but odd shaped and there is a camera at the back of the balcony that would somewhat impact the view if you were to look toward the back of the ship
I have searched everywhere to no avail. Does 5650 Have the Queen bed,fold down couch AND an upper berth? Thanks!

We sailed in 5650 on the Magic many years ago; our oldest was three and is now 19! Anyway, we loved the room and the location. The size of the balcony was a bonus and I appreciated the extra space. Our dd would often sit on the floor out there and play with her toys while DH and I would chill in the chairs. I completely understand what you are saying about breakfast; multiple mornings of one parent sitting with the kids while the other gets their plates is tiring. Having everything brought to you and then being able to sit and eat is bliss. The kids can sit on the ground or they can sit in the cabin while they watch cartoons and eat at the coffee table. You and your husband then have a place to go not only in the morning, but during naps and when the kids are asleep. I am a fan of balconies, even now with three much older children as I am the one who now likes to nap, and I like that the girls or my husband have access to the balcony if they want it. Regarding motion sickness, I get it, too, and prefer aft cabins. I don't tend to feel as much back there as I do toward the front. I also take bonine prophylactically so I'm generally fine.

Good luck choosing!
Does 5650 on the Magic sleep 3 or 4?

A Google doc I have access to has this information about the Disney Magic:

StateroomCategory 2021Category 2022Occupancy (Max)ConnectingAccessibleVerandah PartitionsBeddingAssembly StationAssembly LocationAssembly SideAssembly SectionStateroom Notes
56506A6A4NON/ANOQueen Bed, Single Convertible Sofa, Upper BerthQAnimator's PalateStarboardAftSOLID WHITE WALL

Hopefully it answers your question.

A Google doc I have access to has this information about the Disney Magic:

StateroomCategory 2021Category 2022Occupancy (Max)ConnectingAccessibleVerandah PartitionsBeddingAssembly StationAssembly LocationAssembly SideAssembly SectionStateroom Notes
56506A6A4NON/ANOQueen Bed, Single Convertible Sofa, Upper BerthQAnimator's PalateStarboardAftSOLID WHITE WALL

Hopefully it answers your question.
Yes-thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter