50th Anniversary £££ Question

Harrietflorence

Earning My Ears
Hello! looking at booking with the deal of the free dining credits. the 14 day not 7 park ticket & 200$ spending money. now it says (for example) from £922.00 for all star movies etc, does anyone know the actual cheapest date to search for the hotels in the time frame stated so 7th august to 10th September!? Im trying to do it the cheapest I can, as I will have a 11month old with me if we go September 22'!!!! Many thanks xx

At the moment I believe it’s only all star movies open but I’ve found when I was looking for May 2022 that Pop Century was cheaper. I would go for Pop personally due to the fairly newly renovated rooms and Skyliner option. I’ve stayed at AOA which is right next door and it’s a pretty good location too for a value resort I think.

Also, we booked with ATD and got a $250 gift card whereas Disney are only giving $200. Not a whole lot of difference in the grand scheme of things but it was an added bonus for us. Oh plus you get a Star Wars magic band included too which I don’t think Disney give free magic bands anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter