50's prime time cafe, fun/good!

Yes, there is a childrens menu and the portions a big. I believe they have mac and cheese. It's my favorite restaurant, I go every time I visit Disney. Kids should love it.

Oh, where is that thread that listed the other great servers also? I wanted to write some names down so I could make requests. We've been there twice and like the food and atmosphere, but have never had a great server.

We have eaten lunch at the PTC in both 2001 and 2003. Both times I asked for a fun server when we checked in for our priority seating - we have never been disappointed. The first time a mother had tried to hide her green beans on her teenage son's plate. Someone told the "family MOM". The boy's mother at first tried to deny what she had done. The mother had to appologize to her son (and the entire room) and stand in the corner - the 14/15 son was having a blast (and so was everyone else in the room).

This past April, the server asked if we had washed our hands - then he asked about the color of the soap to check! The kids with a large party (pre-teen age) were bickering as only siblings can do - the server made them sing and act out (make the letters) of the ABC song - it was so funny.

Yes they serve Mac and Cheese (not the Mickey Mac and Cheese it was in 2001). My DD has always enjoyed her lunch. The smores for dessert were excellect! (the dessert menu is read via a view master).

We are looking forward to eating there again in April. We have always gone during busy times (Christmas and Spring Break) - we have always made a priorty seating - this past spring they were not taking any walkins.

Also - we love looking at the "family" photos and setting the table.

We LOVED Prime Time Cafe! I got the pot roast, which was soooo good. I was soooo hungry too, that I cleaned my plate. Our waitress, "Cousin Susan," held up my plate, banged on it with a fork and announced to everyone in our area that I had cleaned my plate! It was so funny! We also got that HUGE Sunday - it was great! I just wish we had thought to take a picture of it. BE SURE to get a drink with a "light-up" ice cube. They were so fun. My girls pulled them out the other day and they still worked!:p

In August we had Cousin Rebecca, and in November we had Cousin Mickey!! Cousin Mickey was excellent, we went with people who were never there before and their daughter started crying when Cousin Mickey told her mother to get her elbows off the table!!!She said he was mean!! He made one lady stand in the corner because she got up without asking! He played the part well and this is one of the kids favorite places to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter