500+ Points for Rent as Low as $17/pt (AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, VGF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseOfCards

Finally jumped in . . .
I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, and VGF, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

Cost per point to rent is as follows:
$21/pt for AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, and VGF
$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Following discounts apply if you rent more points:
$1/pt discount for 100-199 points
$2/pt discount for 200+ points

Example: 220 points at POLY would be $19/pt ($21 - $2)
Example: 201 points at SSR would be $17/pt ($19 - $2)

Experienced renter and use a clear rental agreement.

Please PM me if interested and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

Nov 24 - Nov 27
2 adults 1 child (12)
AKL Savannah view 1 br - club level 1 br if available (I'm sure it isn't :)

What are your payment terms?

Looking for March 15th to 18th. 2 Adults. Open to anything but prefer a Studio at Rivera or something similar.

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, and VGF, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Will DM about POLY reservation possibilities

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

PM sent. Had to wait till I was allowed.

Do you still have Aulani points left? I want to book Aulani Sep 30 - Oct 4 Studio-Ocean view, 100 points.
PM sent

Last edited:

Looking for 7 nights (arrival either 1/10/24 or 1/11/24) at WDW, open to resorts, best bang for buck. Need at least 2 bedroom.

Looking for 7 nights (arrival either 1/10/24 or 1/11/24) at WDW, open to resorts, best bang for buck. Need at least 2 bedroom.
Really depends on where you want to stay. Saratoga Springs is 232 pts. Animal Kingdom is 229 pts. Copper Creek is 278 pts. Boardwalk is 285 pts. Please PM me to discuss further.

You need to get to 10 posts and then you need to wait (up to one day) after getting to 10 posts before you can PM. You can use the following thread to up your posts count:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Looking for 2-bed at VGF over New Years. I am still below the required number of posts on Disboards, so I can't PM.

(I have already checked availability... I mostly need to sync up number of nights/points you have available)

Looking for 2 bedroom villa for a week stay at BCV from 9/8 to 9/15. Any availability?

Looking for 2-bed at VGF over New Years. I am still below the required number of posts on Disboards, so I can't PM.

(I have already checked availability... I mostly need to sync up number of nights/points you have available)
What room/dates are you looking for? How many points do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter