5 Un-Birthdays & a Debutant! 6 ladies in a BLT Villa!!

Hi Marshay!! You'll be at BLT at the same time!! We should try to meet up, even if it's just to say HI!!! :thumbsup2

It certainly is hard to believe we are just 30 days away. Where does the time go. We will have a blast. I agree with Linda that it would be good to hook up with you Marshay.

Yes, I'd love to say hi!!:goodvibes

Here's my schedule...tell me if anything overlaps or is open...my unplanned time is 11/16 in the morning and 11/18 in the morning. Can also meet after I put the kids to bed in the evenings. We plan to swim/take naps in the afternoons on 11/15 and 11/17 so that could work, too.

11/14 - Arrive around 3pm via ME; 5:55pm Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Fireworks at BLT Lounge

11/15 - Epcot Rope Drop. 6:55pm Dinner at Garden Grill. Illuminations

11/16 - AM - Swim/Hotel. MK around 11:30am. 5:20pm Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Parade and Fireworks.

11/17 - DHS. 12:30pm lunch. Osborne lights in evening. DTD

11/18 - Depart ME 12:05pm. Nothing planned in the morning.

4 week countdown!!!

Hey can we cancel ADRs online? I forgot we decided against The Wave for 6:55pm on Friday 11/13 (the 4 of you still have a Wave ressie for that day at noon since DFD has 50% off) - so I need to cancel it.

4 week countdown!!!

Hey can we cancel ADRs online? I forgot we decided against The Wave for 6:55pm on Friday 11/13 (the 4 of you still have a Wave ressie for that day at noon since DFD has 50% off) - so I need to cancel it.

Yes, if you made the ADR online, you can cancel it online.

Tara... whats our itinerary again??? I know I have our day(me and Terri) all planned out... LOL

we meet at PHL...
we chat...
we land at MCO...
we check in...
and we dive in the coldest beer in town! :lmao:

This is what I have written down - and we do not need to stick to it if we don't want to!!

Fri - AM - check into BLT
noon ressie at The Wave for 4
afternoon - Tara & Carol arrive, check into BLT & head to Epcot
afternoon/PM - Epcot has EMH, dinner on your own

Sat - AM - 8:10am ressie at Kona Cafe for TONGA TOAST!!! Oh yeah baby!!
AK - lunch on your own
PM - MK - Spectromagic 7pm, Wishes 8pm - dinner on your own

Sun - HAPPY BIRTHDA LINDA!
AM/afternoon - DHS - breakfast/lunch on your own
PM - Epcot - ressie at Le Cellier 7:25 PM
-after dinner watching MVMCP Wishes from the Poly Beach LAPU LAPU

Mon - ressie at Chef Mickeys 8:15am
AM/afternoon - MK til ME bus
PM - cry all the way home!

Ok I found 2 more firsts I want to try - a grey goose slushie in Epcot (France? Italy??) and a Napolean pastry at the bakery in France. Dang there are a LOT of pastries in France I want to eat...might have to make several trips there!

Ladies.......notice the days left on my ticker!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

14 DAYS

That's all there is left until we take on the world!!!
:dance3::dance3:

I know I know!!! Carol called me today just to say only 2 more weeks!!!! She's really nervous that she can't keep up with us because of her knee (did she even tell you guys - she has another knee surgery scheduled for December 7th??) I told her not to worry - I love her enough to say "Carol, you're slowing us down, go sit for 30 minutes - we'll catch up with you later!" LOL!!! And she's fine with that, she wants to just sit & people watch if she can't keep up the pace.

IT is fun to people watch. Another knee surgery in December , wow. Hopefully after teh surgery, we will be trying to keep up with her. It is so hard to believe that we are so close. It will be good to get away from all the day to day stuff.

11/14 - Arrive around 3pm via ME; 5:55pm Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Fireworks at BLT Lounge

11/15 - Epcot Rope Drop. 6:55pm Dinner at Garden Grill. Illuminations

11/16 - AM - Swim/Hotel. MK around 11:30am. 5:20pm Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Parade and Fireworks.

11/17 - DHS. 12:30pm lunch. Osborne lights in evening. DTD

11/18 - Depart ME 12:05pm. Nothing planned in the morning.

Hey Marshay!! We didn't forget about you!! Here's our "schedule"...always room for change! :rotfl:

AK - lunch on your own

Looks like we'll both be at Epcot 11/15 for dinner! Your ADR is for 6:55pm @ Garden Grill & ours is for 7:30pm @ LeCellier. Maybe we can meet on our way to LeCellier???? That might be an option! If not, I'll PM you my cell number. We can always just meet up at BLT later in an evening for a little chat!! :goodvibes

I emailed Carol around 10am to say that in one week we'll have bellies full of TONGA TOAST!!!!!!!!!!

I agree we could meet up with Marshay to say hi around 6:30 in Epcot. Maybe somewhere over in The Land Pavilion??

Hey Marshay!! We didn't forget about you!! Here's our "schedule"...always room for change! :rotfl:

AK - lunch on your own

Looks like we'll both be at Epcot 11/15 for dinner! Your ADR is for 6:55pm @ Garden Grill & ours is for 7:30pm @ LeCellier. Maybe we can meet on our way to LeCellier???? That might be an option! If not, I'll PM you my cell number. We can always just meet up at BLT later in an evening for a little chat!! :goodvibes

I emailed Carol around 10am to say that in one week we'll have bellies full of TONGA TOAST!!!!!!!!!!

I agree we could meet up with Marshay to say hi around 6:30 in Epcot. Maybe somewhere over in The Land Pavilion??

hey, that sounds good: 6:30pm at Epcot near or in the Land pavilion.

I gave Linda my cell phone and she gave me hers, so hopefully we can meet up.

If that doesn't work out, then we'll both be in Magic Kingdom on Monday. We'll arrive later in the morning and stay the rest of the day. I'm not sure when you guys are leaving, but I can call you when we get into MK if that works.

I hope we can meet up - would love to get a picture to add to my Trip Report and would love to meet you all!

Once I know our room number, I'll give Linda a call, too. I plan to have a message board on our door so if you happen to stop by, you can leave us a happy/funny note, too!

Ok so I laid out what I want to take- do you see a theme here??

IMG_4581.jpg

It shouldn't be hard to find me - I'll look like a jelly bean!

cool colors!!

On our Epcot night, we'll be in red and/or black. The girls will be in Minnie Mouse costumes for the Garden Grill dinner with Chip & Dale.

OK.....by tomorrow night...we'll be HOME!!!:banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::thumbsup2

6 crazy DIS ladies at the World!! LOOK OUT!!!! :dance3::dance3:

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited for you all!!!

My DD4 has had a low-grade fever the past two days :scared1:

Doesn't she know she's not allowed to get sick this close to Disney!!! I'm hoping we can still go and no one else gets it...ARGH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter