5 Tickets to Paradise Trip Report Part 11: Last Day in Hawaii. Updated 3/29/15

Great report! Alyssa looked so adorable in her fancy Hawaiian hairdo. We love Hawaiian Nautical. We usually do a couple of trips if we can. My DS loves Yuki ( I think that is his name). I love that we have seen several of the same people since 2011. I guess we have to go back to Kualoa ranch to see the Jurassic World sets. We did the movie tour and loved it. We had to go because of Jurassic park. My DS has loved that movie since his dada let him see it at age 5. Monkeypod!!!! Love to eat there. I will have to try the ravioli. Good info on the Hilton Hawaiian villages. We have considered spending some time in Waikiki but love Ko'Olina so much and save our DVC points for Aulani. Loved hearing how much you guys loved it. I love it so much and my extended family thinks we are crazy for going back. My DS was ready to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter