5 Nights @ WL + 4 Night DCL + 3 Nights BLT = As Seen on Youtube - PreTrip Report

I just wanted to say say...

50 days until Disney!! :cool1::cool1:

:woohoo:

((Oh, wait! That's marathon week-end. :headache: I'm not ready!!))

You should totally be fine doing the 5k the last week of the C25k program. I never did that last week. I'm not even certain that I finished out the 8th week of the program. By that point my body was more than capable of handling a three mile run.

Congrats on your weight loss! :thumbsup2 And kuddos to you for training on a treadmill. I could never do that. I currently despise the treadmill.

:woohoo:

((Oh, wait! That's marathon week-end. :headache: I'm not ready!!))

You should totally be fine doing the 5k the last week of the C25k program. I never did that last week. I'm not even certain that I finished out the 8th week of the program. By that point my body was more than capable of handling a three mile run.

Congrats on your weight loss! :thumbsup2 And kuddos to you for training on a treadmill. I could never do that. I currently despise the treadmill.

I'm sure you'll be fine! :thumbsup2 I couldn't believe it when I found out that some DISers walked the whole thing!!! I'm sure they walk fast... but still!

I remember when I did something similar to the C25k program a few years ago (me and my mom participated in the Danskin triathlon in disney) that I was able to jump ahead a couple weeks near the end.
I do think it's harder to run on a treadmill... maybe harder is not really the right word. But it's sooooo boring!! If I had someone to watch the kids I would probably go and run on a indoor track during our cold days.
OH WELL... Disney World will be nice outside!

See you there!
-nat

So I went online and found out that if I flew out early in the morning we could save some money!!! So now we are booked on a 6:45 flight :eek: Not even sure if I am going to be able to go to sleep the night before! But to be honest with you I would much rather take a nap in Disney World then sleep in at my house!! :hippie:

I figure we have to leave our house at around 3:30am! :eek: Not that big of a deal, until you think about the little people that I have to get dressed!!!
So I figure I'll be out of bed by 2:00am, and since Skylar sometimes doesn't go to sleep until 11pm that will be VERY interesting!

We'll be doing baths the night before for the kids & we'll have everything but the bathroom things packed in the car. It will still be interesting.

Oh and don't tell Shawn - because I told him the flight was at 7am :rotfl2: It just sounded so much easier to handle then 6ish.

Can't wait!!!

-nat

How about I inspire you to run and you can inspire me to pay off my debt!!! :thumbsup2

That's what I was thinking! :thumbsup2

Wow! You will have to get up EARLY!!!!! :scared1: But definitely worth it to save some money and get to Disney earlier! :cool1:

It's coming up FAST!! :woohoo:

That's what I was thinking! :thumbsup2

Wow! You will have to get up EARLY!!!!! :scared1: But definitely worth it to save some money and get to Disney earlier! :cool1:

It's coming up FAST!! :woohoo:

It also provides me to have a special surprise for my family :rolleyes1 I don't wanna say too much. Shawn read about my last surprise on the DisBoards! :laughing: You'll just have to wait until we get back. :thumbsup2

ONLY 44 MORE DAYS!!!

I guess this kinda is a trip update since I'm doing the 5k...

So I just finished the third week of the C25K!! It's amazing how your body adapts to the running! In the beginning of the week I didn't think I could finish the work out... by the third work out it was not that big of a deal. I wouldn't go as far as saying it was 'easy' but I was able to finish and I didn't feel like I was going to die. PLUS I felt like I could keep going, but I didn't have time.

Next week is going to be rough! But, just like this week, I know I'll be able to do it! :thumbsup2

-nat

Great Job! I am doing the C25K too now! I started on Thursday night! So I ran Thursday and Saturday so far. My mom is going to come in the morning, by 8 so I can run 8-8:30 and be in the shower and dressed and out the door by 8:45 or so! I hope it works out! The 1st night I ran by myself outside after Aaron fell asleep, so Jason was asleep in the bedroom in case he woke up! So I am glad I figured out how to work around our schedules. I already feel better! Now I just hope it doesn't start getting too cold!!:scared:

Good Luck on week 4 that looks tough! That 5 minute straight jog! :scared1: Keep us posted on how it goes :).

Great Job! I am doing the C25K too now! I started on Thursday night! So I ran Thursday and Saturday so far. My mom is going to come in the morning, by 8 so I can run 8-8:30 and be in the shower and dressed and out the door by 8:45 or so! I hope it works out! The 1st night I ran by myself outside after Aaron fell asleep, so Jason was asleep in the bedroom in case he woke up! So I am glad I figured out how to work around our schedules. I already feel better! Now I just hope it doesn't start getting too cold!!:scared:

Good Luck on week 4 that looks tough! That 5 minute straight jog! :scared1: Keep us posted on how it goes :).

hummm.... so does this mean I have to start paying off my credit cards?

-nat

Whoot Whoot!

29 DAYS TO GO!!! :banana:

I've been very busy lately with work and the family that I haven't had much planning time. I have so much to do in the next few weeks.

The C25k has been going well... this week was actually kinda easy. :thumbsup2 I think I may just be able to run the 5k in EPCOT!

I'll update more later.
-nat

Wow! It is coming fast!

So, what week are you on?

I am on the 5th week. Doing the 2nd work out tomorrow. :thumbsup2
I hope tomorrow goes as smoothly as Monday!
Hope it's going well for you!

-nat

I haven't ran since Friday. :sad2:

I really need to find some place where I can run indoors or this snow needs to melt! I am running tomorrow morning with or without the snow!
I am just starting week 3.

Only 17 days till Disney....

YES! I said 17 days. My (not so) big surprise for Shawn was increasing our trip one day and leaving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.
I started looking at our schedule and started to panic that we would be rushing the whole time we were in Disney SO it was the logical thing for us to leave a day early.
The part that flopped was the surprise. I started to realize that Shawn doesn't pay attention to things like "We're leaving on Wednesday." So if on Monday before the trip I said... "Guess what Shawn? We're leaving tomorrow." He would have said something like, "OK." He doesn't pay much attention to details. I'm not even sure if he knows what resort we are staying at. :laughing:

So I'm getting very excited, but at the same time freaking out about money. Like everyone, we are being effected by the economy BIG TIME! I didn't fully understand how bad it was going to be. We are still trying to figure out if we are going to get the dinning plan or not. But every time I add up how much money were going to spend with out the dinning plan it comes very close, and with the dinning plan we eat so much better.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before or not, but we made a reservation for one of my Florida friends with our DVC. Well... she just called me today and said that they can't come anymore on that day. Anyone who knows anything about the DVC knows that we are less then 30 days out so if I can't find her a different room on a different day those points may be waisted this year. :mad: I'm not mad at her at all. It's not her fault, her boss quit and they told everyone that their planned January vacations are cancelled! :headache:

I guess that's all the updates for now... I have allot to do in the next 17 days! Hope I get it all done!!!! (these are the kind of problems I like to have!)

-nat

Wow Natale! I can't beleive it's getting so close for you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and soon after another wonderful holiday vacation!!

I don't know the paticulars about DVC but when do the points that your friend was going to use have to be used by? Perhaps I can work something out with you if I can talk DH into another vacation. PM me if you're interested.

Wow Natale! I can't beleive it's getting so close for you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and soon after another wonderful holiday vacation!!

I don't know the paticulars about DVC but when do the points that your friend was going to use have to be used by? Perhaps I can work something out with you if I can talk DH into another vacation. PM me if you're interested.

My friend ended up just switching dates so we only have 7 points in limbo. I'm hoping I get a good job or DH goes back to work this spring. Then maybe we can squeeze in a 'adult only' vacation. (I really need one of those)

If you have any DVC questions just let me know. You can get some really good deals renting points!! But if you go to Disney all the time you can get some really good deals by buying DVC! :thumbsup2 We only have 100 points right now, but during value season it's only 70ish points for a studio at the Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! I can't belive how much the per point price has gone up in just the last few years!

-nat

-nat

Only 7 more sleeps until we go to Disney World!!! :cool1:

I have so much left to do. I still haven't finished my Fish Extender gifts! I'm making something very time consuming so I hope I finish in time. I guess that means there will be less sleep then I think. :)

The kids are very excited to go to Disney World. Dexter actually was quite upset the other day when I wouldn't just let him pull the rest of the circles off our count down because he wanted to leave NOW! There were tears involved and everything.

OH MAN! I just remembered that I still have to deep clean the house too. ugg! So much for getting things done ahead of time. :confused3

Did I mention that my clothes dryer has been broken for the past few months... that means several trips to the laundry mat in the next few days also.:laundy:

My running is going very well. I am really looking forward to the 5k. It's funny, because in high school, I did everything that I could to get out of running the mile. Now I volunteered to run 3.2

I don't think I mentioned it before, but when I get home I am going to register for the Avon 3 day walk for breast cancer. It is in August, so I think I'll have plenty of time to get ready for it and raise the $2,300 in donations. If anyone is interested in donating that would be AWESOME! I'll include a link as soon as I'm all registered. ALSO - if anyone lives in the Chicago-land area and wants to make a DIS team with me - that would be really really cool!!! :thumbsup2

OK - I better get off the Dis and start working on some of these things I need to get done.

-nat

Hi guys! We got here to Disney today around 11am. I've been up since 2am! We've already been to two parks & think we're going to downtown Disney tonight. I'm sooooo tired. Did I mention it was only 36 when we got here??? It is so cold, hope it warms up.

We've been taking lots of pictures & video, can't wait to share.

BYE!
nat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter