5 minutes and counting to get your tickets!!!

We bought 4 10 day PH w/out expiry (3 AD/1CH) and paid for them all (except for $93) with our Disney Rewards! And we'll be able to transfer whatever is left onto the card for a dinner or two while at WDW starting 8/15! Thanks to the DIS for the heads up - my parents are in FLA and they didn't even call me about the increase!

I bought 2 premium annual passes for my DDs (we'll arrive at Disney this Friday) and renewed my (non-premium) pass. I saved enough to buy them lots of Mickey bars this year!

Not wanting to risk ticket mania prices going up we bought 3 10 day expiring tickets with water parks. They were 15 dollars cheaper than undercover tourist and about $45 dollars cheaper than direct from Disnet

Purchased yesterday. Four AP's for my family direct from Disney website, and two 7-day base tickets from Ticketmania Mousesavers link for other family who will be joining us for XMAS. I did check and see that the AP's went up on Disney's site today. Hopefully Ticketmania comes through with the tickets, but it certainly won't be disastrous if they don't.

We can assure everyone, that we have and will always honor/supply EVERY order placed at the price displayed on our website at the time of booking :).

We carry a huge inventory, which is why we are able to offer free shipping and offer express shipping.

Thank you

Undercover Tourist :thumbsup2

Previous post
It isn't clear to me that we're assured of getting the tickets we ordered yesterday. The websites take orders, but I remember reading messages last year indicating that in some cases some brokers oversold inventories for some tickets, over the weekend before the price increase, so had to call buyers back the next week and tell them that they couldn't fulfill the orders.

Let's see if we can get a similar commitment from Ticketmania now. :)

Renewed my AP yesterday and my best friend bought here 6 four day park hoppers yesterday to be the increase. We did it all through Disney (I don't have a choice on the AP and she had to do it from her vacation home without a computer so I didn't confuse her with the other options! LOL)

We're going in Nov and have 3 days left on old hoppers. At most we only needed 2 additional days but with the price increase I bought 7 day non-expiring hoppers last night around 10:30. It just means I'll be planning another trip soon. BTW, I used Undercovertourist. I figured if Mousesavers is endorsing it that's good enough for me.

Just checking Disney's website to see how much money we saved purchasing on Sat ($51.77) and noticed that although prices went up 5%, the amount saved with an advance purchase went down! From $28 to $24 - :faint:

Pooh's Pal said:
I bought today also, just before I headed to work for my 3-midnight shift. I got a 10 day park hopper w/water parks, non expiry...$418..OUCH...but I'll use 4-5 days in September and have enough for another trip(or 2) next year! (my December trip is "on work" and I don't have to buy tickets-they are!!)

I did the same - ouchie!! Bu, wiht other day trips and a couple of "other" parks thrown in we will actually use these for __4__ vacations!!! Added up for 4 people it was a significant savings - esp. since we are covered against any prices increases for 4 trips!!! :sunny:

I would have had I not been out of town this weekend. :rolleyes: Go figure there would not be much notice on the raising of the park ticket prices.

I bought mine late last night from TM, using the Mousesavers link. After checking it against the WDW Website, I saved around $90 on our 10 day, hoppers w/expiry. woohoo :cool1:

NeverlandClub23 said:
I would have had I not been out of town this weekend. :rolleyes: Go figure there would not be much notice on the raising of the park ticket prices.

I just checked UT and Ticketmania and they both still had the old prices up. Run!!!

I had no intentions of buying tickets, but the price difference on the tickets we want is $219.40 (2 adult, 2 child 10-day non-expiring) :earseek:

DH and I talked it over and we decided to go ahead and get them and pay back the money to savings over time. We don't know when we're going back to DW, but we know we'll go someday and that's an awfully big price difference. At least these tickets will last us for 2.5 trips.

I did not, because I am currently sitting on some old passes:

five old hoppers with 2 days of parks and 2 days of "extras"
two new hoppers (unused) with 4 days each, plus "extras" (maybe 2)
one new 10 day MYW pass, no expiration, with extras (but no hopping, screwed up when I ordered last summer before the price increase-oh well)
two old passes (from 2001), with one day each of parks and "extras"
three old passes, with "extras"

We had our hopper passes "credited" with a day back, when we went to Disney the day before hurricane Charley, when the parks closed early.

That's enough for our family to have five days in the parks, and lots of waterpark days.

I am hoping that eventually, the old hopper passes "extras" will be allowed to be used for Disneyquest, the same way that old passes (before MGM and Animal Kingdom were built) used to exclude the new parks, but now include them (easier for Disney) :thumbsup2

However, on a positive note, while I was looking for my passes, to see what I had, I found $600 in travelers checks with the passes!! :lmao:

Julia

We can assure everyone, that we have and will always honor/supply EVERY order placed at the price displayed on our website at the time of booking :).

We carry a huge inventory, which is why we are able to offer free shipping and offer express shipping.

Thank you

Undercover Tourist :thumbsup2

Previous post
It isn't clear to me that we're assured of getting the tickets we ordered yesterday. The websites take orders, but I remember reading messages last year indicating that in some cases some brokers oversold inventories for some tickets, over the weekend before the price increase, so had to call buyers back the next week and tell them that they couldn't fulfill the orders.

I ordered on Saturday night from UndercoverTourist and checked my acct today and they took out for the old prices.. so definitely if you ordered Saturday they are giving the old prices..

Thank goodness I saw this thread. I was debating buying new 10D, non-expiry hoppers last month, but with the price increase it was a no-brainer. I just bought through UndercoverTourist, and they still have ticks at the old prices (with the old per ticket price comparison). On their site it says $35 off per ticket- it's now $68 less with the new prices. Total of $181 saved for us. :cool1:

Just wanted to add--

I ordered my tickets from Ticketmania on Sunday morning (after coming to the DIS & discovering the price change). They still had the old prices up then.

I got an email today saying they were shipping out on 8/10/06.

We saved $118 over the prices now listed on Disney's site for 8 day park hopper expiring passes. Yeah!!

I spoke to the manager at the DS and she said the prices are going up at the store starting Aug 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter