5 day Wonder/Magic Personal Navigator?

Realfoodie

Earning My Ears
We head out in a few weeks on a 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise on the Wonder and am just wondering if anyone on a similar recent cruise would be willing to post your personal navigators? I would just love to see some to get a feel for the activities available, etc!

Thanks in advance!

Colleen

I would too, but since we are leaving on the Wonder on Monday I guess its highly doubtful I'll get a "sneak preview". :-/
I will post one when we get back but it will be too late for those traveling on the 19th. :-( Sorry...

pinkibekki I'd love to see the Wonder Navs when you get back! We're on the 5 night Western March 30th.

TIA!

The first cruise with the CC/Cozumel itinerary left on the 5th... so they'll be back soon, I did post a request on their cruise meet board. It is Possible someone could post before you leave!
You'll definitely be back before we go though pinkibekki... please post if you can!

(Have a look at the 4 and 6 day navigators out of Gaveston... they've got to be close!) :goodvibes

I'm looking for the 5 night/ with stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We're going on the March 11, 2013.

gduvall said:
I'm looking for the 5 night/ with stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We're going on the March 11, 2013.

That's the one we are on. I will try my best to get them up when we get back. I was planning on doing a trip report since this trip is kinda a big deal to us.
We are really excited since we only have 6 days left!!!

That's the one we are on. I will try my best to get them up when we get back. I was planning on doing a trip report since this trip is kinda a big deal to us.
We are really excited since we only have 6 days left!!![/QUOTE]

We leave on the magic 6 night in 3 weeks, would love to see these too! Thanks!

We are really excited since we only have 6 days left!!!

:banana: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter