5 day to 10 day cost

jmsaj

Mouseketeer
I have a 5 day and would like to get the price to upgrade to 10 day non expiring. Does anyone know what the cost would be? I beleive it already has park hopper on it. Thanks!!

Go to Disney's siter and find the page where you purchase tickets

select quantity 1 of the ticket you have (adult or child) and the options included on it and make note of the price on the chart.

Select the options you want to add, (ater parks, no exp, etc) then look on the chart and see the new cost.

Subtract the new cost from the old cost then take that figure and add the FL tax (6 1/2%). That will be the cost to upgrade. Don't forget to use the ticket first if you bought it at a discount. This lets you use the difference between Disney's cost of the 5 day and Disney's cost of a 10 day.

If you upgrade before using one day, you have to pay the difference between what you paid and the 10 day Disney price (although I'm not sure how Disney would know how much you paid for the discount ticket...can someone explain this)

It will be $10 to convert it to 10-day from 5-day and $180 to make the 10-day NE. To add hopping is $45 and to add WPF&M is $50.

(Add 6.5% tax to all of the above numbers)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter