5 Day Cruise Dinning Rotation Question

Figaro1

Mouseketeer
We have an upcomming 5 day cruise and have been reviewing some of the information I could find. But, most reviews and information is for 7, 4 and 3 day cruises. Is there a formal or semi formal night? If so which night is it?

Any information on the 5 day dinning rotation? I think I read on Deb's site that she had 2 nights in a row of the same resturant,2 nights in a row of the next and 1 night at the last.

Any information on the 5 day would be welcomed!

Thanks much!

We went on a 5 night double dip in Sep. 08.

Dinner Rotation: Parrot Cay, Lumiere's, Lumiere's, AP with light, AP with out lights.

Itinerary, CC, Nassau, At Sea, CC. (note we missed the second CC day due to a tropical storm and spent it at sea.)

Pirate night was our second night at Lumiere's, so night 3.

Our second night a Lumiere's was formal night if I remember correctly, but I am not positive on that. We did have one though.

This schedule may or may not hold true.

Any other questions?

We went on a 5 night double dip in Sep. 08.

Dinner Rotation: Parrot Cay, Lumiere's, Lumiere's, AP with light, AP with out lights.

Itinerary, CC, Nassau, At Sea, CC. (note we missed the second CC day due to a tropical storm and spent it at sea.)

Pirate night was our second night at Lumiere's, so night 3.

Our second night a Lumiere's was formal night if I remember correctly, but I am not positive on that. We did have one though.

This schedule may or may not hold true.

Any other questions?

Are you saying formal night and pirate night were the same night?

Are you saying formal night and pirate night were the same night?

No, they would not do formal night and pirate night on the same night. I believe she was saying 2nd night of the cruise (1st night at Lumiere's) was formal night and 3rd night of the cruise (2nd time at Lumiere's) was pirate night.

MJ

No, they would not do formal night and pirate night on the same night. I believe she was saying 2nd night of the cruise (1st night at Lumiere's) was formal night and 3rd night of the cruise (2nd time at Lumiere's) was pirate night.

MJ

I didn't think they would, but now that I re-read it, the way you read it, it makes more sense LOL.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say that formal was our second night, that would be our first night at Lumiere's.

We have an upcomming 5 day cruise and have been reviewing some of the information I could find. But, most reviews and information is for 7, 4 and 3 day cruises. Is there a formal or semi formal night? If so which night is it?

Any information on the 5 day dinning rotation? I think I read on Deb's site that she had 2 nights in a row of the same resturant,2 nights in a row of the next and 1 night at the last.

Any information on the 5 day would be welcomed!

Thanks much!

^^^ Where can one find this info? Deb's site I mean. TIA!

Pearly - I found a review for a 5 day cruise. Not alot of info on the 5-day, and I like to plan and plan and plan.

That is because there have been very few of the 5 night cruises. We ran into the same problem before my cruise.

Look for older threads for the Sep 8 2008 double dip. That was the cruise we went on, and I know there were trip reports done on it.

I have subscribed to this thread and I will do my best to answer any questions.

I'm on a five-day coming up in June, and I wish there were more info about the five day available too.

I understand that the Wonder 4-day has a "dress-up" night, which is somewhat less formal than Magic 7-day "formal" night. I was guessing that the 5-day Wonder would be more like the 4-day Wonder, and not have a true Magic-style formal night. Is that what you recall?

By the way, thanks for the restaurant schedule. That will be helpful is choosing which night to reserve for Palo's.

Another question about the shows: There are 4 different shows for the 4-day Wonder. What did they have for the extra night?

When will we receive more "official" info on the plan from Disney? I'm really curious about the formal or semi-formal night as I'd like to start shopping now for our clothing for the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!