5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
RachelTori said:
Cruise Related:

Anyone heard any more about Cozumel? Last I heard, it was *probably* ??? :confused3 I went ahead and reserved the San Gervasio Ruins & Beach Excursion just in case.

My brother just came back from a RCL cruise and he went to Cozumel and said that the immediate town was fine. The dock was still all chewed up and they had to tender. I don't think he went on any excursions so I would guess that he didn't venture too far from the docks. Hope that helps.

dzneprincess said:
hey Samantha..silly request from me, but last night was the first night I watched and I am intrigued enough to want to see the othor eppys I missed. So if you ever hear that they are gouing to show the others again on regular HBO can you give me a heads up?? Thanks sooo much!

Amanda, I'll certainly keep my eyes out for you. Luckily, you only missed two episodes so far! I did check HBO's Big Love schedule page, and it didn't look like they were showing anything but this week's episode between now and the end of the month. If I hear of anything, I'll send you a note!

--Samantha

TiggerInNY said:
What do you mean your "TIVO got this for you"? Can you program it to tape certain things, like all Disney shows? Please explain.

That is exactly true. I have programmed my TiVo with a wishlist for "DISNEY." Anything coming up in the next 2 weeks with DISNEY in the title or description is identified. Then I choose what I want to record. I could let my TiVo do it all for me, but then I would wind up with about a dozen episodes of "As Told By Ginger" and I don't want that! It helps give a necessary Disney fix when you are not at the parks.

My two-year old daughter even knows how to find Disney shows on the TiVo and in the entertainment center. All night long tonight she kept pointing to the TV asking for "Mickey Mouse?" We began training her early in the ways of Disney!

Paul

chip&dale&fun said:
Kevin - technical help please...

Trying to assist in posting Sam's pics to the scuba board. I know I need to downsize them to less than 4000k pixels (i think)....I can do this with scanned photos, but the only way thqt I can think of to do this with the conputer processed photos is to upload them to photobucket - resize and then resave back to 'puter and the upload them on Sciba Boards....tell me there must be an easier way???

Thanks....

I now return you to normal posting fluff....thanks...
If you want to upload them to the photo gallery, then you don't need to size them at all. Just log on, click on the photo gallery (at the top) and then select "upload photos" (at the top right)
Choose a category to upload your images to
then browse to select the photo you want to upload from your computer
enter a name and description and then click upload at the bottom. Easy and eating chocolate chip cookies and changing oil pumps....... :thumbsup2

Were watching apprentice, tivo-ing 24
and trying to read here
Hope we get to see cars - DS would love it.

tinksdad said:
If you want to upload them to the photo gallery, then you don't need to size them at all. Just log on, click on the photo gallery (at the top) and then select "upload photos" (at the top right)
Choose a category to upload your images to
then browse to select the photo you want to upload from your computer
enter a name and description and then click upload at the bottom. Easy and eating chocolate chip cookies and changing oil pumps....... :thumbsup2

Kevin - thanks...I retraced all the steps and this worked fine.... :thumbsup2

I actually know what happened, but I will be discreet and not post!!!!

Now for my cookies!!!!!

chip&dale&fun said:
Yes, thanks...

If you check new photos on the Scuba Boards, you will find some of Sam's
Yep, see them. Sam must be "Old Diver", :rotfl2: :lmao:

TiggerInNY said:
Ooooh! Those are gooood. We have both been under that influence. Don't have any of those. He has pain medication but doesn't want to take it. See what I'm dealing with? That bonk on the head is closer than he thinks. ;)

Then YOU take the pain meds...I would!!

dzneprincess said:
Gee Stacy, its only a beard for the winter...cut him some slack!:love2: Just jokin! Love ya mean it!! I couldnt let that pass:lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good catch!

Just Me 2 said:
Maria,

Sorry to jump in, but we've had Tivo for several years (actually have 2) and you can ask it to record anything with a specific star or a topic you like. A few years ago before we went to Alaska, I had it taping anything with Alaska in it. We got travel items I was looking for in addition to movie that mentioned Alaska. Let me know if you need assistance and I will look up specifically how.

I know what TIVO is. We had it when we had DirecTV. Now we have cable with a DVR, not exactly TIVO. I liked TIVO better. A lot easier to use. I wonder if this DVR can do what the TIVO does? Hmmm, I'll have to check it out.

RachelTori said:
Cruise Related:

Anyone heard any more about Cozumel? Last I heard, it was *probably* ??? :confused3 I went ahead and reserved the San Gervasio Ruins & Beach Excursion just in case.

No clue yet on whether Disney is going or not. I did read (contrary to what our NCL concierge said) that Tulum is now open again.
I'm going to e-mail my TA, she claims to have a connection at DCL...maybe she can find out for us.

CajunGirl2 said:
I'm outta here tonight. My parents are coming in town on Fri. & I need to get the office cleaned before DH kills me. So, I'm going to sign off now & try to get some filing done before 24 starts tonight.

Stacey & Diana, try to keep the chatting to a minimum tonight, will ya? :rolleyes:

Ang

I don't know about D, but I'm going to need more sleep tonight. Blame Jim, too, btw!

justmestace said:
Then YOU take the pain meds...I would!!

Ya know, that's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that!!??? :confused3 I may have to try that tonight. He already went up to bed. Let's see how long that lasts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter