• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
RachelTori said:
How's the weather in Florida? Tori and I will be heading to WDW on Saturday. Although it still feels like winter here in Georgia -- what's up with that??? :confused3 -- I'm betting it's shorts and short-sleeves weather in Orlando. :woohoo:

Check out weather dot com. It shows a high on Friday of 87 and then 80's most of the next several days.:sunny: Can't wait to get to Florida on Friday. I need that.

BWVPam said:
Check out weather dot com. It shows a high on Friday of 87 and then 80's most of the next several days.:sunny: Can't wait to get to Florida on Friday. I need that.

Oh, yeah!!! I'm needing a week of that too!!! :thumbsup2

Now I'm jealous........ you guys are going to WDW.....(we need a pouty face)

RachelTori said:
How's the weather in Florida? Tori and I will be heading to WDW on Saturday. Although it still feels like winter here in Georgia -- what's up with that??? :confused3 -- I'm betting it's shorts and short-sleeves weather in Orlando. :woohoo:

Only reaching 70 here today... by this weekend, it will be in the 80's. I'm taking a much needed vacation day on Thursday to go to the beach BY MYSELF. I never get to go without the kids (love 'em dearly, but I need to sit on the beach and do NOTHING for a few hours), so I actually looked at the 10-day forecast and picked what looked like the best weekday (weather-wise and schedule-wise).

Saturday should be beautiful... I have a black-tie charity ball that night, so I need to be TAN by then..

I just checked our forecast. Supposed to rain today, tomorrow and Wednesday and be back up to 82° by Sunday.
I just hope it's nice next weekend for our Fiesta Days Rodeo.

I was on ebay last night...someone in Florida is selling lots of Budweiser stuff....Kiki??

justmestace said:
No one ever gets a bill from me and calls and says "Wow! Thank you for the beautiful bill!" LOL
Maybe you should try the purple text??? :rotfl: :banana:

ohiominnie said:
SEVEN pages??? I sign off last night at 11:15, and come back on today at 7:30 and there are SEVEN pages?

YIKES!

But it was light reading! You know, fluffy!

kikipug said:
Its got to be somewhere warm... Florida sounds good... there are already quite a few Double Scoop families here... so I say majority rules!

Well, Kiki, that HAS been the plan for a while now. As soon as we can dislodge the kid, the DH, and afford it! We are, however, keeping an eye on the rumored 15 year hurricane cycle.

RachelTori said:
Maria, you poor thing! I hope for your sake as well as your husband's, he gets to feeling better REAL soon!! I have heard that there are many people who react in reverse to those "night-time" meds. So sorry your hubby happens to be one of them.

I am one of those. But Benadryl works sometimes.

justmestace said:
Now I'm jealous........ you guys are going to WDW.....(we need a pouty face)

You're not allowed to be jealous unless you have been away from anything Disney for at least six months. And that would be...ME!!!

Spring break starts today, and our kid seems to be getting sick. Aside from the homework she has to do, guess it's a good thing we didn't go anywhere. We're going somewhere soon, though! Less than nine weeks!

Dancind said:
You're not allowed to be jealous unless you have been away from anything Disney for at least six months. And that would be...ME!!!
Ahhhh! :love: Does that mean I get to dress up like Mickey tonight??? :rolleyes1

Dancind said:

I haven't been to WDW since May '04. Every time I get the 'itch' I must remember the DCL cruises coming up.

Sue

justmestace said:
I was on ebay last night...someone in Florida is selling lots of Budweiser stuff....Kiki??

Not me... you KNOW I hate E-bay... and that's one of the main reasons why!

I've got a guy around here who haunts me night and day for Bud stuff, claiming that he's a collector... yeah... OK... and I'm the Queen of England... he goes to places where we are doing promotions so that he can win, steal or bribe stuff out of the waitstaff, and then we find it on Ebay within minutes...

Plus, it would still be better than a picture of "some guy" wearing a green thong/bibb!!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter