5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeymo said:
OK - A question for all of you Disney Store online shoppers....Where'd the Disney grams go? :confused3 John's sister just had a baby yesterday - we sent a Disney gram for the 1st 2 years ago and wanted to send another for the 2nd - we can't find them online....help!!! Are they still available?

I guess they don't have them anymore. I could have sworn that I saw them in the last catalog I got.....

There's a Mickey Gram in a "Gram" box on eBay...$9.00. It just isn't as cute as the baby ones used to be, and wouldn't have the embroidered "card". :sad1:
I did a general search using "Disney Gram".

Almost all packed and ready. After losing half the day, I still managed to get a lot done.
Jared had his chorus concert tonight, they did a good job.

Won't be long now............

justmestace said:

Won't be long now............

I packed last night and it was weird not having several bags of clothes and gear.

Since we are only doing the 3 day it's pretty light....compared to 7 or 10 days.

We went shopping for everything we could for Christmas dinner last night...still have household chores to do, and last minute packing......and work at least 1/2 day today.......Christmas presents all wrapped....

So must get rushing today.

:tinker:Good morning cruisers :tinker:

Happy Wednesday!

To all who are cruising in the next week - have a wonderful time!

ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone on the member cruise thread is looking for a DS Lite. I do not know what color.

Her username is #1Mouse

Maybe you guys can connect! :)

scuba diver said:
I packed last night and it was weird not having several bags of clothes and gear.

Since we are only doing the 3 day it's pretty light....compared to 7 or 10 days.

This Norwegian cruise is a lot more casual than DCL's, so we're packed a whole lot lighter, too.

Does that mean that since I have more room in my suitcase, I can BUY more stuff???:thumbsup2

ohiominnie said:
ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone on the member cruise thread is looking for a DS Lite. I do not know what color.

Her username is #1Mouse

Did you PM Angie? I know #1Mouse has daughters, maybe she does need a pink one!

FOUR days! Does my counter really say four days??

What am I doing sitting here??? YIKES!!

ohiominnie said:
ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her username is #1Mouse

Maybe I'm getting really old or something....I don't know what a DS Lite is?? :confused3 Do I have one?? :confused3 Is this anything like a Bud Lite? I could probably come up with one of those. :rolleyes: :lmao:

MrsMork said:
Maybe I'm getting really old or something....I don't know what a DS Lite is?? :confused3 Do I have one?? :confused3 Is this anything like a Bud Lite? I could probably come up with one of those. :rolleyes: :lmao:

You are such a sweetie! You're ANGIE #1 She's ANGIE #2

MrsMork said:
Is this anything like a Bud Light? I could probably come up with one of those. :rolleyes: :lmao:

I'm SURE I could come up with one of those... here you go...

BudLt7ozBtlHolidayHolly.jpg

It's even a CHRISTMAS one!!!

ohiominnie said:
ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her username is #1Mouse

I just went over to that thread & see that she's looking for a white one. I have one of those too but I'm not giving that one up. I'm going to return it to Costco this afternoon. Someone in Alpharetta will be happy.

Ang

CajunGirl2 said:
I just went over to that thread & see that she's looking for a white one. I have one of those too but I'm not giving that one up. I'm going to return it to Costco this afternoon. Someone in Alpharetta will be happy.

Ang

Maybe she'd settle for pink??

justmestace said:
You are such a sweetie! You're ANGIE #1 She's ANGIE #2

Hey ... shouldn't I be Angie #1 since I was on this thread first ... :mad: :sad: !

Just kidding ... I know that y'all knew each other first. :grouphug:

Ang

CajunGirl2 said:
Hey ... shouldn't I be Angie #1 since I was on this thread first ... :mad: :sad: !

Just kidding ... I know that y'all knew each other first. :grouphug:

Ang

I'm sorry....how about you can be Angie #1 and she can be Angie "A" ??

That way, there's no #2, and no "B". :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!