5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole entire morning wasted because of the forgotten passports.:sad2: Now I just want to cry. I called vital statistics, and their birth certificates will be here tomorrow...but my sister in law called, and she's overnighting the passports. Now my parents will have EXTRA I.D.

I'm thinking of "disappearing" in Belize..............

justmestace said:
A whole entire morning wasted because of the forgotten passports.:sad2: Now I just want to cry. I called vital statistics, and their birth certificates will be here tomorrow...but my sister in law called, and she's overnighting the passports. Now my parents will have EXTRA I.D.

I'm thinking of "disappearing" in Belize..............

I hope you sat your parents down and lectured them on how incredibly irresponsible that was!!! :lmao: :lmao:

HA...a U TOP with Stacey and irresponsible parents! :) :lmao:

pdfg

CajunGirl2 said:
I didn't mean to sound like SIL was being totally unreasonable wanting to protect the boys from germs.

Ang

Not at all! :thumbsup2 (I tend to be the least germaphobe that I know.. the ol "5-second" rule works for me...)

Hmm... if only I hadn't finished shopping for Elizabeth... a Pink Nintendo DS would have been great... but she's NOT getting anything else!!!!!!!!!!!

ohiominnie said:
I hope you sat your parents down and lectured them on how incredibly irresponsible that was!!! :lmao: :lmao:

HA...a U TOP with Stacey and irresponsible parents! :) :lmao:

pdfg

Yeah, right....like THEY listen any better than my children do!

It's just about the hardest thing in the world to start becoming the "parent" to your parents.
Two of the most intelligent people I know are darn close to being helpless.:sad1:

OM- Be careful what you post on the CB... the Tag Fairy just might be lurking...

ohiominnie said:
Hee hee....size doesn't matter. :)

ohiominnie said:
Hey, I noticed kikiKaren still has the pixiedust guy in her siggy!! Someone just mentioned recently that he was gone from the smiley list.

I'm SPECIAL!!

:wizard:

I've used the little guy before, wonder if this will work :pixiedust:

Nope that did not work....hum......guess you need the link.....

tinksdad said:
Good Morning from the 5th floor of Beach Club Villas!!

Vacation is going VERY well, having a great time hanging and taking pictures of the many wonderful sights that are offered here.*********************

Sam and Irene, we had a really good beer at the Raglan Road beer garden. They have Smitty's on tap, as well as others! Very nice. Will post the pics after I sort out the lot in a few days.

later,

Thanks for thinking of us....we like Ragland Road......we were inside with the music and dancing.... :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

One hurdle down towards the do-over cruise :cool1: The calendar is official, the parents, kids and teachers voted. Parents wanted out by the end of May with less Thanksgiving break. Teachers and Kids elected for the usual full Thanksgiving week vacation and the last day of school June 5. :cool1: Kids and teachers won!

Now for the biggest hurdle - convincing the husband a cruise will work into the budget for 2008...We can live on 1 1/2 years of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, right :thumbsup2

kikipug said:
OM- Be careful what you post on the CB... the Tag Fairy just might be lurking...

You stalking me?

Well, I'm a bit peeved at Mike. Our agreement was we were getting each other the camera for Christmas. Maybe something small so the kids could say they got something for us, but as far as between us, we were DONE!

So I'm looking at the CC statements online last night (the part that says "charges since your last statement") and there is a $400 one on there from amazon!! :earseek: HELLO.....we're DONE shopping. He said "the kids wanted to get you something small." SMALL??? For $400 (and seeing as I don't wear jewlery much it can't be diamonds)....

And I know I"m waiting on a UPS package that requires signature confirmation and only weighs 5 lbs.

:earseek:

Hope he likes his $50 gift from the kids! :lmao:

mickeymo said:
Now for the biggest hurdle - convincing the husband a cruise will work into the budget for 2008...We can live on 1 1/2 years of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, right :thumbsup2

No!! Don't do it. In high school I ended up at the doctor's office b/c I was having hypoglycemic episodes. They were always in the afternoon so he said "what do you have for lunch at school?"

Peanut butter and jelly, a piece of fruit, a ho-ho and a milk.

Ok, so he says "what do you have on the other days?"

so he says "what about the days you DON'T have that for lunch?"

uh....I always have the same thing: Peanut butter and jelly, a piece of fruit, a ho-ho and a milk.

So the prescription was for my dad to make me OTHER things (he was the lunch packer in the family) So he'd pack me meatloaf sandwiches, pork roast sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches, etc.

I always traded them to people for peanut butter and jelly and learned never to complain about my hypoglycemia to my parents! :)

mickeymo said:
One hurdle down towards the do-over cruise :cool1: The calendar is official, the parents, kids and teachers voted.

Wonder why they let the kids vote? Shouldn't the adults make the decisions? The kids THINK a week off at Thanksgiving is a good idea....but make sure you remind them on June 1st "if you'd have voted the OTHER way, you'd be done with school right now." HA HA HA

kikipug said:

Good, maybe he'll/she'll get rid of the one about the amusement park. That one just is so boring. :)
But I hope I keep my kitty litter one FOREVER! :lmao:

ohiominnie said:
You stalking me?

No... just avoiding the stack of work on my desk by lurking on the CB...

I know for a fact that the office will be nearly empty tomorrow... which might give me some motivation to get something accomplished... but today, I just can't get going.

Its about 80 outside, I just had a delicious lunch, and I don't want to work!!!!!!!!! So at least on the CB, it LOOKS like I'm working...

ohiominnie said:
Good, maybe he'll/she'll get rid of the one about the amusement park. That one just is so boring. :)
But I hope I keep my kitty litter one FOREVER! :lmao:

I hate my 'Alcatraz' one, too...

ohiominnie said:
They were always in the afternoon so he said "what do you have for lunch at school?"

Much healthier than my school lunch - milk, bag of potato chips and an ice cream bar... :lmao:

I found him......I swear, he WAS missing the other day.......pixiedust:

U-T.O.P. !!! And PDFG!!

OK - A question for all of you Disney Store online shoppers....Where'd the Disney grams go? :confused3 John's sister just had a baby yesterday - we sent a Disney gram for the 1st 2 years ago and wanted to send another for the 2nd - we can't find them online....help!!! Are they still available?

justmestace said:
GREAT JOB, ASHLEY!!! :cheer2:

Thanks Stacey -- You have the best pictures. I love the swimmer and the one you did on KT with the china girl was great!!

BWVPam said:
Thanks Stacey -- You have the best pictures. I love the swimmer and the one you did on KT with the china girl was great!!

It's just too bad the "smilie swimmer" isn't doing flip-turns! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter