5/17 Cruisers Are Back

Hi, we're back too. Got in yesterday. Have started the laundry. Most of the suit cases are still packed.
ILDC, please keep us informed about your baby.
I was very happy to meet quite a few of the Dis's.
We had a great time too. Went to the parks on Sat. Sun. and Monday.
Better get going and start cleaning the house. My husband was home alone all 12 days.
Donna

Finally home. The entire cruise was FANTASTIC!!! We will definitely be doing the Eastern again!! (Laura, you were so right!!)

We stayed at the Contemporary on Saturday. (that's where they're lodging Shades of Green guests until construction is finished in December) The DS10 was shocked to find out that room service was not included:eek:

Went to the Magic Kingdom on Sunday then flew home Monday.

The laundry is started but no where near finished. Oh, the drudgery!!:(

We didn't book on board. Too many dates to consider. 05/2005 looks like our next cruise, we'll see.

Welcome home all you fellow DISer's!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

Hi
We are back from a great family vacation. I think over all everyone in our group had a great time 8 children 8 and under and 13 adults. We really only had one problem. I ordered baskets from the perfect gift for all my grandchildren and my youngest son 8 in all and only 6 were delivered. I went to guest services and they were of no help. You can imagine how I felt when the two grandchildren didn't get there baskets. I got home and called Shirley to see what happened. All the baskets were delivered to the ship and from what we can see 2 of them went to the wrong room. Now if I had baskets with Erin and Jimmy written on them and my childrens names were not that I would question it. I have nothing but good things to say about Shirley at The Perfect Gift. I guess I just can't believe that someone would keep what wasn't meant for them

Hey Gram7~
that's terrible... you know Shirley sent the baskets... maybe the cards fell off?? but how did they get delivered to whomever they were delivered to?? There had to be some sort of information for Disney to deliver them, but like I said maybe the card fell off and Disney sent them to lost & found??? You think they would check!!!!!!
Plus you would think that Disney would call Shirley if the card fell off and ask her who the basket was for... I'm sure she delivers for just about EVERY cruise!!!

Jeanny :wave:

I saw the doctor today and had a ultrasound again. Looks like we are having a girl! :p

The doctor feels 80% sure. He wants to wait for the Level 2 Ultrasound that is scheduled on June 17th (in 3 weeks) before he will say 100% sure. You can see the girl "parts" in the picture they printed out. ;)

Everything thing looks good heart rate is 153. There is one thing that he mentioned to me and that was the placenta is low and close to the cervix. He says not to worry to much, he wants to keep an eye on it and that it could move up some. I don't understand how it can move. Anyway, they didn't see the twin so it has offically disappeared now or at least it is so small now that we can't see it.

Congrats Laura, a little girl will be great, so would a little boy, please keep us informed as to how you and the little one are. I was in a fog for the first couple of days of the cruise. I met you in line at the Raddison, and didn't recognize you by your first name. It wasn't til after you introduced yourself by ILDC name that I realized that I had already met. It was really nice to meet you and your mom and stepfather.
Donna

I think we were all in a fog that morning. We have decided as that we won't be doing the shuttle again, but instead have our husbands drop us off with the luggage then the go back and catch the shuttle to the terminal. It was a little stressful and very cramped in the van.

I can't wait till the Level 2 ultrasound in 3 weeks! :p

I am glad to hear that everyone is back and safe at home. We still haven't finished all the laundry. We started and then pretty much quit and haven't picked up where we left off. I guess that is just being lazy on our parts. At least I fixed supper tonight, wow what a change from the past week. ;)

I didn't notice anyone on the ship that had gotten sick on this cruise. I did have sea legs the next day after we got home. I only took Dramamine 3 days out of the week and it worked for me. I miss that wonderful sleep I get on that boat. I miss eating every 2 hours also, as my husband said he is having Buffet withdrawal. I also noticed someone scooping ice from the cooler with their cup and I was hoping that the cup was clean and never drank out of. That cooler is not a good idea! I took those wipes every time I saw them and made my family use them constantly. I rebooked the May 8th Western. We had a great time and so did our friends who came for the first time. They also rebooked! What's not to love!!!!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter