5/04/2013 - 6 Night Western Cruise, Galveston, TX - Fish Extender

Yorkshireterror
Cabin 6107
The Henery's
Sarah (33,f) Laquita (56,f) Eliana(aka Ellie 7,f) Sienna (4,f)
Sarah-Maleficent, Laquita-Minnie, Ellie-Princesses and Pocahontas, Sienna-Princesses and Tinkerbell
Cruise is for Laquit's birthday on the 6th and an early present for Sienna who turns 5 in July
No special diets or allergies

You are now part of our FE group! :banana:

I don't know what happened to your earlier message but I was emailed the following:

"I think that I would like to join the FE group for the May 4th Disney Magic cruise. I have two daughters ages 10 and almost 7. We are on deck 8."

Is this still good information?

Rtcounts
Cabin # 5020
family name: Tyrone/ Counts (we're a blended family)
names: Mike (35) Rachel (33) Blake (13) Kitra (12)
Favorite Characters Mike: N/A Rachel: Simba Blake : anything Star Wars
Kitra : Fairies and princesses
End of cancer treatments!!! really need MUCH NEEDED VACATION!
no food allergies

Rtcounts
Cabin # 5020
family name: Tyrone/ Counts (we're a blended family)
names: Mike (35) Rachel (33) Blake (13) Kitra (12)
Favorite Characters Mike: N/A Rachel: Simba Blake : anything Star Wars
Kitra : Fairies and princesses
End of cancer treatments!!! really need MUCH NEEDED VACATION!
no food allergies

Thanks for the information!

Blended Family ... GOOD! End of cancer treatments ... BETTER! Need Vacation ... ABSOLUTELY!

We're going to have FUN!

Really glad we're getting to go. Blake is my son so he does not share the "Counts" name. Can't wait til time go!!
:woohoo:

Here's our info

Anett1
Cabin # 6147
Nett
Mom(me) Angie, Maria (Nana), My sister Connie and my son Josiah age 4
Josiah's favorite characters are lightning McQueen and Mickey Mouse
We will me celebrating Josiah's birthday (May 1st)
Josiah is allergic to latex so no latex balloons and also he is in a wheelchair.

Hi there!

We will be there and would like to be included in the FE GROUP!

Here's our info

Anett1
Cabin # 6147
Nett
Mom(me) Angie, Maria (Nana), My sister Connie and my son Josiah age 4
Josiah's favorite characters are lightning McQueen and Mickey Mouse
We will me celebrating Josiah's birthday (May 1st)
Josiah is allergic to latex so no latex balloons and also he is in a wheelchair.

Great to have you aboard!. :wave2:

My Dad and I will be right across the hall from you in cabin #6154.

You have been added to our FE list which I hope to publish using google docs sometime next week.

Yes it is. Sorry, I chickened out because I have never done this before and was wondering how to make/buy so many things!! I'm sure that I can figure it out and make it fun. Thank you. We are a family of four: Mom, Dad, 10 year old daughter and 6/almost 7 year old daughter. Thank you. We are the Stacy Family.

The FE spreadsheet (Google Docs) is ready for your review and edits. As of Sunday, March 3rd, our FE group consists of ten cabins, 31 players (19 adults, 5 boys and 7 girls).

Please click on the following link and make any addittions, edits and / or corrections.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVItnYI5UeYdGJDVi1hYzdlSG51RmFlNEpNUXNNSXc&usp=sharing

If you don't feel comfortable updating the spreadsheet, you can post your information on this thread or email me at rewhitingjr@gmail.com

We are missing quite a bit of information (i.e. cabin numbers, names). So excited we are this close to our cruise.

Thanks.

Yes it is. Sorry, I chickened out because I have never done this before and was wondering how to make/buy so many things!! I'm sure that I can figure it out and make it fun. Thank you. We are a family of four: Mom, Dad, 10 year old daughter and 6/almost 7 year old daughter. Thank you. We are the Stacy Family.

Welcome aboard Stacy family.

Fish Extender participation is supposed to be fun and add another positive element to your Disney cruise. This will be my 5th time participating.

Don't stress worrying about FE gifts. Make / buy simple things and don't invest alot of money / time into it (unless you want to). Its the thought that counts. The first post on this thread should answer all your questions - don't hesitate to ask me if you have other questions.

We are going to have fun!

When do you think we will have the final spread sheet? Just want to make sure that I get the right amount of F.E. gifts.

When do you think we will have the final spread sheet? Just want to make sure that I get the right amount of F.E. gifts.

My first post on this thread set a FE close date for March 11th. If it is OK with you and the others, I will officially close the FE to new players. :surfweb:

As of today, we have 11 cabins - 35 players consisting of 21 adults and 14 kids. :grouphug:

Everybody needs to take time to update and / or verify the schedule with their names, cabin numbers and preferences.

Thanks!

I see a close date of March 15th on the opening post. I know that is today, but I just found out about these boards doing a random search on the internet. This will be our family's first curise ever, so I am new to all of this. Please let me know if we can still join.

I see a close date of March 15th on the opening post. I know that is today, but I just found out about these boards doing a random search on the internet. This will be our family's first curise ever, so I am new to all of this. Please let me know if we can still join.

Shoot, I just saw the post where you closed the group. Well, I'll try again another year.

The FE list does not officially close until midnight tonight. If you are still interested, you can join by providing me your Family name, adult / children names (gender / ages), Cabin number, preferences (ie. allergies).

Respond to this post or email me at rewhitingjr@yahoo.com.

Everybody double check the spreadsheet. Let me know if there are any changes. Thanks.

Let's all meet 3pm Saturday in the Promenade lounge (before lifeboat drill). I'll be there with FE maps for all. Last minute cabin changes can be posted / found on dry erase board attached to my cabin door (6154).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter